Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kat's Diary

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Mrs_T_84, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs_T_84

Mrs_T_84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think sharing what I eat every day will really help me stay on track so this is how my first day of calorie counting has gone:
    Breakfast- Coffee with skimmed milk and 1 sweetner, toast with 2 slices of WW bread, butter (ran out of flora) and marmite = 201 cals
    Snack - coffee and Worcestershire sauce French fries = 103 cals
    Lunch - Bird's Eye salmon fillet, mixed peppers, green beans followed by sugar free jelly and raspberries = 297 cals
    Dinner - 2 x crackerbread, 2 x French toast, laughing cow deli light, sliced chicken, apple, plum, pear = 366 cals
    Treat = 1 glass Rose = 124 cals.
    TOTAL = 1091 cals

I was aiming for 1200-1400 so I'm pretty happy with today's total. I haven't felt at all hungry or deprived, think calorie counting is the way forward for me.

I completed day 1 of 30 day shred and it wasn't as hard as I was expecting, but think I will be feeling it tomorrow!

I've decided to start filling a 2 L bottle of water each morning and making sure I finish it each day.
    I am also going to try not to eat after 7pm as I always seem to eat unnecessarily at night. I think this will be my biggest challenge as my cupboards are full of naughty treats and according to my fitness pal thanks to doing the shred I still have 500 cals left!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs_T_84

Mrs_T_84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Phew I'm pooped!
    Started couch to 5k today and also did day two level 1 of 30 day shred. Think I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
    Eating-wise I've been ok today
    Porridge for brekkie, apple plum and kitkat senses for snack (naughty me).
    Grilled chick breast with mediterranean veg for lunch.
    Going to have a salad for dinner and think I'll still be under my calorie target.
    So far so good :)

4. Mrs_T_84

Mrs_T_84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've decided to change my approach and take on more calories in the morning and less at night ( like Sarah-Louise).
    So roughly speaking it's 500 cals for brekkie, 300 for lunch and 200 for dinner plus 3 X 100 cal snacks.
    Today I had:
    Breakfast - coffee, grapefruit juice, slim fast shake, 2xtoast and marmite, fromage frais
    Snack - French fries, plum
    Lunch-kipper, broccoli and cauliflower
    Snack-coffee, 1Xchoc digestive
    Dinner- 2Xcrackerbread, 2Xcelery, chicken and sweetcorn sandwich filler, sugar free jelly.
    I've also managed 2L of water today (despite feeling freezing!)
    Done day 3 of 30 day shred and half hour on exercise bike too.
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.