Kat's Diary

Mrs_T_84

I think sharing what I eat every day will really help me stay on track so this is how my first day of calorie counting has gone:
Breakfast- Coffee with skimmed milk and 1 sweetner, toast with 2 slices of WW bread, butter (ran out of flora) and marmite = 201 cals
Snack - coffee and Worcestershire sauce French fries = 103 cals
Lunch - Bird's Eye salmon fillet, mixed peppers, green beans followed by sugar free jelly and raspberries = 297 cals
Dinner - 2 x crackerbread, 2 x French toast, laughing cow deli light, sliced chicken, apple, plum, pear = 366 cals
Treat = 1 glass Rose = 124 cals.
TOTAL = 1091 cals

I was aiming for 1200-1400 so I'm pretty happy with today's total. I haven't felt at all hungry or deprived, think calorie counting is the way forward for me.

I completed day 1 of 30 day shred and it wasn't as hard as I was expecting, but think I will be feeling it tomorrow!

I've decided to start filling a 2 L bottle of water each morning and making sure I finish it each day.
I am also going to try not to eat after 7pm as I always seem to eat unnecessarily at night. I think this will be my biggest challenge as my cupboards are full of naughty treats and according to my fitness pal thanks to doing the shred I still have 500 cals left!

Phew I'm pooped!
Started couch to 5k today and also did day two level 1 of 30 day shred. Think I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
Eating-wise I've been ok today
Porridge for brekkie, apple plum and kitkat senses for snack (naughty me).
Grilled chick breast with mediterranean veg for lunch.
Going to have a salad for dinner and think I'll still be under my calorie target.
So far so good :)

I've decided to change my approach and take on more calories in the morning and less at night ( like Sarah-Louise).
So roughly speaking it's 500 cals for brekkie, 300 for lunch and 200 for dinner plus 3 X 100 cal snacks.
Today I had:
Breakfast - coffee, grapefruit juice, slim fast shake, 2xtoast and marmite, fromage frais
Snack - French fries, plum
Lunch-kipper, broccoli and cauliflower
Snack-coffee, 1Xchoc digestive
Dinner- 2Xcrackerbread, 2Xcelery, chicken and sweetcorn sandwich filler, sugar free jelly.
I've also managed 2L of water today (despite feeling freezing!)
Done day 3 of 30 day shred and half hour on exercise bike too.
:)

Back