Katy cakes - here's a picture of a jessica red dress (well pink)

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hey Katy,

talking of red dresses and my name sake - felt like her in this one and thats what we are aiming to get back to .......

xxxx

Last edited:
thanks Lisa! only 2st to get to that now but with all the food I have had this weekend (well not too many carbs) will be about 2st 4lbs! glad to see you back on track after yr sisters graduation - I hope its not going to be too difficult for me to get back to it! xxx

You'll do great Jess. Just keep popping on the hour by hour and you'll be fine. You're doing amazingly hun :)

Oh wow!!!! Thanks Jess. Move over, Ms Cartoon Bunny, the real Jessica Rabbit is on her way!!!! (Now you need to find one for me too... not that I am a JR kind of gal, more an ageing arty-punky-retro fiend, but I LOVE that you are feeling so motivated on this!)

You are soooo gonna get there, and a new red dress for goal date sounds like a great plan! I have been cheering myself up trying on my old vintage 50s dresses from the distant past, and they fit!!!! My face doesn't look quite the way it did back when I bought them, but hey, we can't have it all! I am so happy to be in those cute dresses again.

Feeling a bit dejected this morning as no sign of the final 2.4lbs ever parting company with me, though tis no more than I deserve after an off-plan weekend. And your pics and sweet post have cheered me right up. We CAN do it! We CAN!!!! And what's more, we WILL!!!!! 2.4lbs by thursday? Bring it on!!!

Hugs Jess,
xxx

Oh wow!!!! Thanks Jess. Move over, Ms Cartoon Bunny, the real Jessica Rabbit is on her way!!!! (Now you need to find one for me too... not that I am a JR kind of gal, more an ageing arty-punky-retro fiend, but I LOVE that you are feeling so motivated on this!)

You are soooo gonna get there, and a new red dress for goal date sounds like a great plan! I have been cheering myself up trying on my old vintage 50s dresses from the distant past, and they fit!!!! My face doesn't look quite the way it did back when I bought them, but hey, we can't have it all! I am so happy to be in those cute dresses again.

Feeling a bit dejected this morning as no sign of the final 2.4lbs ever parting company with me, though tis no more than I deserve after an off-plan weekend. And your pics and sweet post have cheered me right up. We CAN do it! We CAN!!!! And what's more, we WILL!!!!! 2.4lbs by thursday? Bring it on!!!

Hugs Jess,
xxx

thanks chick and you are right we WILL DO THIS!!!! Its fantastic you are back in your vintage dresses and hey you say your face has changed but only for the better I bet cos imagine how they looked when you were 50LBS heavier!!!!!!!!!

Keep on here and that 2.4lbs WILL be off by Thurs and you keep doing your diary to keep you on track and I will be following it and you have inspired me to don one on here to get the last 29 off - its the only way!
KEEP STRONG
xxx

Big hugs Jess, you're a darlin'. I do look better 50lbs lighter, no doubt at all... just that the last time I wore those dresses I was in my 20s and now I'm... not! However, I shall wear with a dinky little cardi and flat boots and will feel great, I know, feel like ME again. And that's really what it's all about.

Diary is a great idea, it has helped me a lot... it's a way of being accountable if you know what I mean. And you are right, I can get that pesky 2.4lbs off. It may involve chopping off a small portion of leg, but... !!!!

xxx

Lol, I think i can help you will those last few pounds....i need a spare kidney, can i have one of yours? Instant target!! x

Not sure I trust you. You might make it into a pie!!!

xxx

Back