Katycakes Won't Give Up...

Morning Katy, wow, day 12 already! Im on day 7 and going to step up to 810 today as I promised myself only a week on ss+.
Hope your weigh in goes well and you have to get some mint crisp bars....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p.
Gotta get ready to go into town and pick up my glasses i've been prescribed (squintybird?) so will pop back later and soend more time on here. Hope you continue to have a great day x

Thanks for the mint crisp tip... am not mad on mint choc but will give them a go! Good luck at the opticians and enjoy 810 (not that I am JEALOUS or anything... lol!)

xxx

Well done on day 12 Katy, excellent news.... and the fact that you are content is also brilliant.. best place to be to succeed and lose the weight you want. 28 days will be here in no time... have a good day.

hello lovely lady thought id pop in and show my support seeing as you are so supportive of me :) its so good to hear you are settled, theres nothing worse then feeling hit and miss on this diet, if you're heads in the right place... the size 10/12/14's will follow :)

it wont be long until you are in the 11's at all... good luck for the beginning of a new week
5 easy days ahead
xxx

Well done on day 12 Katy, you seem to have cracked it.

What is the book you are reading please, Katy?

Thanks Jess, Blondie, DM & Greeneyes! Not sure if I have cracked it (some people would say I am cracked however...) or if it will be easy but oh boy I couldn't have imagined being at this point just a fortnight ago when I was in the grip of the binge-monster yet again. I'm so relieved and happy to be out of that cycle. Jess, if I hadn't seen your diary when I snooped back at minis I am not sure I'd have been brave enough to post, so I have a lot to thank you for hun.

Greeneyes, the book is the Beck Diet Solution by Judith Beck, it's a CBT book, techniques to handle the sabotage voices that drive us to eat/cheat... so far I think it's very good, I'm hopeful.

xxx

OK, just had a text from CDC who has had to cancel my Friday app for a Monday one instead... three more days without bars... sigh! Better just go and check I have enough shakes to last, I think I do. Bit disappointed but thinking it gives me more time to get a good loss! Good day so far... not enough work done though!

xxx

Evening Katy - shame about the CDC cancelling, hope you have enough supplies to get you through. You sound in great spirits which is lovely to see. The stage after ketosis has to be acceptance I think that this is how it is going to be for a certain period of time. I think I am there now on day 15.

Might have to check out the Beck book as I am a total self sabotager!

Have a fab day tomorrow too x

well done on getting to day 12 katy, shame about your cdc cancelling but you'll have an even better loss on monday. my unofficial wi lost 1.5lbs which is ok considering I'm doing 1000 plan. can't wait until I've enough cash to ss again

Thanks Wales & Trisha. Have checked supplies and have just enough, phew... all is good. Acceptance - I like the sound of that.

Well done on Day 15 Wales, and brilliant on 1.5 loss Trisha!

xxx

Day 13 dawns... cold and frosty. Have a busy day of errands but REALLY need to map out some time for work, has been squeezed out a bit over last few days as I've been running around helping others & trying to organize things. Need to delegate a bit and settle and make a dent in what I am SUPPOSED to be doing!

Scales read 12st 7 this morning, a dip of 1lb. Very happy, especially as again had an extra shake last night. I wasn't hungry - at least not proper hunger - but the cooking smells were driving me nuts, it was curry, and I so wanted to pick. So, an extra shake it was. I need not to do that again though, or else I'll run out of shakes now that my CDC has postponed meeting until Monday! That's an incentive, I guess!

Yesterday a friend came over to talk, she'd come direct from dentist and I made her soup for lunch... got away with not eating any myself by saying I'd had a bowl earlier, being on a diet & 'so hungry'. She seemed OK with that! One shake down and a herb tea on the go, will try to get some work done now in case the day does get eaten up by errands again. Need to put some exercise in somewhere, too.

Have a fab day, everyone!

xxx

Morning Katy,

posted re: MAM in my diary for you. Yay on your fab progress and the scale drop again! Go Katy!!

Nice manouevering with the friend there, had to do similar at MIL's but she was v understanding which is great!

Wishing you a lovely day hunny

xx

Morning KC, I can't believe that you have nearly completed two weeks. You must be feeling really chuffed with yourself considering the battle you had mentally to get to here. So pleased for you and well done you (and Jess) for pulling myself and others along with you.

Wishing you a great Tuesday x

Katy you are doing so well - fantastic! That binge monster will be packing to leave soon. Just don't give him my address please!

The book sounds good, I'll have a look at it. Do you think it's really helping? xx

Well done on another 1lb loss Katy, you really are doing so well. How is the Beck book going?....still haven't recieved mine from amazon yet. I'm really excited about reading it.....oh how my life has changed, to get excited over reading a book!

Thanks Jess, Lelly, Chelsea and Bess... just had a porridge for lunch, and have completed some errands and delegated others so carved out an afternoon to make a dent in the work I need to do. After the last few days of running round after other people I am trying not to feel bad about shifting some of the load a bit, besides which my stress levels will go through the roof if I don't get the work done!

OH has a day off today, which is a gift, so he is taking on some of this afternoon's runaround tasks! Amongst his tasks is to find agar agar or vege gel in town... so I can try and make mousse from my packs. Fingers crossed! Needing a little more variety and only have a couple of porridges and lots of choc shakes left. Will vary more on next order!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

xxx

Oops cross posted DM. Yes, the book is helping so far... time will tell if it is a lasting change! Bess, it just seems to fit with me... makes a lot of sense. Can't say whether it'd be right for others, but for me I think it will be useful, definitely.

xxx

Katy.
Well done hon your doing fab .. and the scales are moving in the right direction which is great. That book sounds really good.... That was good what you said to your friend it can be akward sometimes with people..
I find people say to me why dont you just eat normal food now you dont need to diet.. just have a salad why a bar its high in calories a salad is lower....... Oh if only the knew.......
Enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Back