kau84 before and after 3st1lb loss

kau84

Hello everybody, these pictures are not success stories yet but just to motivate me and anybody else struggling at the moment.been really really struggling the past 3 weeks...i've still got a long way to go and i dont want to give up.
anyways here goes...

Attachments

• 26062010570.jpg
    26062010570.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 28062010572.jpg
    28062010572.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 481
  • 18092010(003).jpg
    18092010(003).jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 18092010(004).jpg
    18092010(004).jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 439
On the contrary, they are a success story, a real work in progress set. Well done, you are an inspiration love. I can't wait to see more.

Well done you look great!

Dont make the mistake of thinking you have to hit goal to be a success, your pictures are amazing and very inspirational, you are a success already and you look fabulous and so happy. Well done, and keep going!

thank you everybody,you motivate me to fight on.

Well done, you look amazing and so happy. :)

thanks clareycakes. just wanted to share with everyone that today was brilliant,i was 100%.It feels great to be back in control.

Wow I have to say you're looking really great hun, you can really notice a big difference in you now, you must be very proud! Really big well done from me for all that you've accomplished, its fantastic! :)

thanks miss mango.am soo happy and cant wait to get rid of the remaining lbs.

A brilliant result even though ur still going. Ive jsut joined the forum, what an inspirationa s my first post :D

keep it up

To lose over 3stone is a fantastic achievement. Each and every pound you lose is something to delight in.

We all know how easy it was to put on weight and how hard it is to shift it, so don't underestimate yourself in just how hard you have worked to achieve your weight loss. x

thanks Dawn and st.Angelo.

Wow Kau,
You look radiant and fantastic. Doesn't it feel great?
Stick with it girl. It's life-changing.
Be assured your photos will be inspirational to those wondering if they'll be able to do it too.
Congratulations x:happy096::happy096::happy096::girlpower::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::0icanfly::0icanfly::0icanfly::woohoo::party0011::wee::party0038::party0049::party0019:

You look fantastic Kau, well done! :D

slendablenda i do feel great.sher & karen thanks.

Hello everybody, these pictures are not success stories yet but just to motivate me and anybody else struggling at the moment.been really really struggling the past 3 weeks...i've still got a long way to go and i dont want to give up.
anyways here goes...

I would say they are success stories!! Very inspirational! Well done!

Your doing amazing! Well done!!

Back