Kayee's Diary

Congratulations! That's an awesome loss! :D

thanks emma but im struggling, was a little nawty yesterday and 'snacked out' but im paying for it today with the side effects!! (sorry lol) i just feel disapointed with myself that i let myself do that . ive been doing this diet since january and it gets hard to stick to low fat foods all the time! and if your on a normal diet and u be nawty for one day it doesnt matter but with xenical its a big no no. but i guess i shouldnt be moaning i was lucky enough to be given another chance on these pills xxx

You're allowed to moan every now and then! It is hard to stick to, and you do just feel like pigging out every now and again. I know only too well about the side effects! Just remember how far you've come, you don't want to give up now. This is a change for life, so take each day as it comes, and be as good as you can. But don't stress too much if you slip up now and then! :)

thanks emma your words have made me feel better, yea i guess we all have our slip ups. im not going to give up, i still got a long way to go. but everytime i think about giving up i look at myself in the mirror, i hate what i see so it reminds me too keep going. even tho ive lost the 26 pounds i think i still look the same . i know im not going to wake up and be slim (i wish lol!) i dont even think i have gone down a size or anything. just clothes feel a little bit more comfortable now xxx

26lbs is awesome, you're doing a great job! :) Don't worry, it's going to take time, but as long as you stay motivated then it's all good. We're all here to help you out if you feel disheartened :)

well im back! i have been so nawty and let myself down again. my fella came out of prison in july and i went back to just eating what the hell i want and just gave up the diet!! (shame on me)) but now im back and more determaned . im back on the lovely orlistat and hoping to lose 1 stone before my birthday (which is in 4 weeks time) im sticking to no more then 5g fat in every meal. im doing excersise and trying my bloody best. i know i can do this i have done it before . i can do it again just gotta keep going!

Breakfast= 1 slice of bread with the tinest amount of sunflower spread

lunch= ham salad sandwhich with no sunflower spread and bannana

dinner = tuna with pasta. no spread!!!

and no snacks between
xxxx

Last edited:
Welcome back Kayee, please don't think I am trying to teach you anything as it seems you have done xen before & done well but its 15g fat per meal & 5g per 100g food. If you manage to eat butter & get away with it I am so jealous & I know another member will be hey Lea!!! That looks very low in calories that you have had, have you checked myfitnesspal to check what it recommends for you as a daily calorie intake???

I mean't to write sunflower spread not BUTTER!! MY BAD LOL. i know i wud never get away with eating that lol. no i havent checked my calorie intake thing. I just trying to eat as less as i can. yea to be honest i get confused with the 100 g for every 5g so i just stuck to every meal no more then 5g of fat in it lol xxx

my food plan for today

Breakfast = 1 boiled egg with one slice of bread with the tinest amount of sunflower spread

lunch = Ham salad pitta bread and 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles

Dinner = weight watchers sheapards pie meal

no snacks in between

drinks throughout the day 2 cans of pepsi max and water xxx

I mean't to write sunflower spread not BUTTER!! MY BAD LOL. i know i wud never get away with eating that lol. no i havent checked my calorie intake thing. I just trying to eat as less as i can. yea to be honest i get confused with the 100 g for every 5g so i just stuck to every meal no more then 5g of fat in it lol xxx

My experiences have taught me that you need to eat enough to keep your body going or it will go in to starvation mode. I reckon looking at that you are only eating between 800 & 1000 calories a day which isn't enough for a pigeon lol!

I try to stick to around 1200 a day & I am happy with my losses, am averaging just over 3lb a week. Pop over to mfp & just see what it says, its free after all!

www.myfitnesspal.com

thank you very much for the link lexie i will go and have a look. yea im trying to eat low calories because i want to lose 1 stone in 4 weeks then after that i will try and eat a little bit more. im hungry but im just trying to get over that x

Just bear in mind your body needs to know it's going to get enough food or it will go into starvation mode and you don't lose. It sounds silly but sometimes you need to eat more to lose. Good luck.

thanks for the advice 78storm. I thought i was kinda eating enough tho as im starting to get used to it. im not getting myself weighed till my birthday and hopefully have a big suprise (a good loss) i just thought i was eating enough. might try some chicken tommorrow xx

breakfast = bannana and low fat yougurt

lunch= ham salad pitta bread (mmmm my fav) and low fat hot cross bun no sunflower spread!

dinner = prawn salad with jacket potatoes (no mayo and tiny amount of sunflower spread to go on my spud lol)

snacks none
drinks throughout the day water and pepsi max .

:) cant wait to get myself weighed on the 16th december. hope ive lost some this month :) xxx

so for the next 7 days im planning to only eat twice a day to speed up some more weightloss .

today

lunch = ham salad sandwhich with no flora light spread

dinner= ww meal with one slice of bread

snacks= one bannana

drinks throughtout the day water and squash :) x

Not sure 2 meals a day will work babe, just go for a L/F breakfast even if just fruit, you need to start your metabolism going on a morning x

Not sure 2 meals a day will work babe, just go for a L/F breakfast even if just fruit, you need to start your metabolism going on a morning x

I think your right hun. i tried it yesterday and felt so ****. i felt tierd and in a bad mood. today im having 3 meals a day . it really did fel weak yesterday and had a banging headache frm not eating much. just aint worth it xx

hi good luck , have been on xenical for 2 weeks and my nurse has asked me to go in for a weigh said they want to keep an eye on me as have had these in the past and not done very well, but this time seem to be doing better , have upped my exercise and even did a spinning class for the first time ever , it is hard i am looking at losing about 4 to 5 stone being realistic dont think i will ever be a size 8 and dont want to be that a curvy 14 will do just nice , the support on here is great and better than what my nurse or docs offer. all the best sarah

Back