Kayee's Diary

hi good luck , have been on xenical for 2 weeks and my nurse has asked me to go in for a weigh said they want to keep an eye on me as have had these in the past and not done very well, but this time seem to be doing better , have upped my exercise and even did a spinning class for the first time ever , it is hard i am looking at losing about 4 to 5 stone being realistic dont think i will ever be a size 8 and dont want to be that a curvy 14 will do just nice , the support on here is great and better than what my nurse or docs offer. all the best sarah

hi hun theres nothing wrong with a curvy size 14 i too wud be happy with that . yea there is loads of support on here and we are here for one and another . good luck on your weight loss journey and keep us updated with your progress xx

well i resisited the weighing scales in boots today. I was sooooooo tempted to see if i had lost anything but i thought no wait till the 16th of december like u have planned. I hope its gonna be a nice suprise for me . food diary for today

breakfast = scrambled egg on wholemeal toast (with the tinest amount of flora light) with boiled mushrooms :) mmmmmmmm

lunch = shapers chicken salad sandwhich with shapers low calorie cream soda drink :) mmmmmmmmm

dinner= weight watchers tomoto soup and a sugerfree jelly for desert mmmmmmmmmm

snacks =none
drinks throughtout the day= water

xxxxxxxxxx

grrrr took 2 xenical tablets this morning with my breakfast without bloody thinking! im pissed off more then anything as i wasted 1 tablet now. gonna have to eat my lunch with no xenical tablet and just have one more tablet for dinner tonight!!! i swear i dont think sometimes grrrrrr!!!!

looking forward to 9 days till i go weigh myself! can't wait. hope it's something that im going to be proud of. so tempted to weigh myself but will wait till the 16th december! not weighed myself since 18th of november :) been trying soooooooooo hard :) xx

I don't know how you manage it Kayee I really don't!!!! I'm sure you'll be rewarded for your hard work x

thanks hun i hope i will be rewarded to. i soooooo want to weigh myself now but im gonna just eek it out till next friday. can't wait to post my result :) x

NOT happy bunny! lost only 8 pounds in 4 weeks . had my weigh in today. im gutted! what the hell did i do wrong???? i have been starvin for 4 bloody weeks! gutted :( xx

8lbs in 4 weeks is good!!! I know we all want more but that's a healthy amount & it's more likely to stay off. I really understand the wanting to lose 1/2 stone a week feeling cos I have that too but one of the wise wise ladies on here has in her signature that 1lb a week is nearly 4 stone in a year. Keep going honey... As for being hungry not sure there cos I genuinely havent been. Are you drinking plenty of water cos apparently your body doesnt know the difference between hunger & thirst xx

No I havent drinking much water to be honest. i was eating less then 800 calories a day and was even only eating twice a day so making myself hungry, i think thats where i have gone wrong . ive cut out all crisps choc etc and eating very low calorie and low fat foods. not sure what i have done wrong here , thanks for your comment tho. i guess your right thought. at least its a loss. gonna follow the weight watchers plan along side my orlistat and see if thats better xx

Great loss!

If your hungry add more veg to your meals, most veg are free on ww I eat a lot of cabbage with a tbsp of horseradish sauce on the side, carrots Brocoli etc :)

I also think 800 cals is way to low, try increasing it to 1200. One of the posts I read said min 1200 cals or you can damage your health ?!

Also make sure your eating breakfast :)

Onwards and downwards :) think positive your doing great!

Well done on your weight loss and I agree with the others that is a great loss in a month, we all want to lose the weight quickly but doing it slowly is the sensible thing no matter how frustrating it is.

I would also say that 800 calories is waaaaay to low. Not only is it not really good for you, in my experience you are more likely to lose more weight by increasing the calories as your body will be in starvation mode to a certain extent and hold onto absolutely everything, increase the calories and it should speed up your metabolism.

Keep at it you are doing so well! :)

800 is far too low, at one point I was on about 1000 & my weight loss over 2 weeks was only 1lb & when I increased ut up to 1200 I started losing better again... And water water water Mrs!!!!

thank you for all your comments you have all made me feel alot better about it. im going to increase my calories to what you all have advised and see how i go from there , im also going to weigh in every 2 weeks instead of once a month to keep me on track :) xx

I weigh every week Kayee I think I'd lose focus if I didn't although it's not always a good thing as I've had weeks where I've either not lost or had small losses for the following week to be a good one..... Onwards & downwards honey xx

well been doctors and got my next pack of xenical , debating or not if to just start on with it now or wait till next monday ( i want to treat myself for xmas not pig out ) or do i just start on with them and keep under my fat limit but treat myself within the limit. what do you guys think? i think i shud just crack on with it and just be good and get back into it. (had a couple of days where i have been naughty because i had ran out of xenical and knew i wouldnt get no side effects! can anyone give me some on advice? thanks xxxx

Start them !

You can still have treats with xen if you keep an eye on the fat content on mfp. And as long as you don't go over the 45 g per day I've found I can eat some treats with no effects or just a gurgley tummy.
Xen will let you have treats without going over the top and you'll feel better for it after Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back