Kayee's Diary

hey guys thanks for your comments. i been so ill through out xmas. been feeling so ill since the friday. barely ate anything which i suppose is a good thing as i havent even treated myself through xmas . not even had a drink or nothing. cant taste nothing. bad sinus headache, stuffed nose , really bad sore throat , keep going hot and cold. be glad when im better . feeling a lil better tried eating a bit but cant face nothing. hope everyone had a great xmas. will be starting my xenical as soon as i start feeling better as no point taking xenical as im not eating nothing. just drinking water now :) xx

Ah sorry you've been poorly honey, I know what you mean about it being good in some ways lol! Hope you feel better soon xx

thanks hunni!! feeling a bit better today so ventured into town. thought i would weight myself and to my delight ive lost 1 pound this week (ive been poorly so havent took my xenical this week ) and still i have lost 1 pound i know its not much but at least itts not a gain. back on my xenical today and gonna work really really hard this month. going to weigh myself in another 2 weeks. i even bought myself a size 20 dress today in new look. its a litttle tight on the bust area but cant beleive it actually fits. the material is like silk so it doesnt stretch just cant believe it. xxxxx

Last edited:
well planning to weigh myself on the 13th january. last month was only a 8 to 9 pound weight loss so im hoping for a better one. if not better then the same just hope this month wont be less then a 8 pound loss. trying harder and drinking more water. quitting the pepsi max to see if that makes a diffrence and upping my calories to at least 1200 .oh and doing more excersing, walking around outside more and on my dancemat , i do want to go swimming so see what times i can go and see how i go from there x

Breakfast = bowl of porridge with semi skimmed milk

Lunch = weight watchers noodle soup with one slice of bread

dinner = weight watchers beef cassorole with some steamed veg

oh and drinking lots of water too

snacks= 1 laughing cow light triangle , satsuma and a few grapes.

so tempted to get myself weighed today as im going into town. not sure what to do. i weighed myself about 12 days ago and just wanna see if i have had a loss. my partner says i shud wait till friday but grrrrrrrr i dont know!!! lol x

If Friday's the designated day hold off weighing now as it's what the scales say then which you need to Record.

If Friday's the designated day hold off weighing now as it's what the scales say then which you need to Record.

it's not my gp's weigh in date. thats not till another 2 weeks but i said to myself every 2 weeks i was going to weigh myself to keep me on track. but think im just gonna wait till friday now and resist the weighing scales in boots today. my OH says if i weigh myself today and dont see a good loss then i will be a moody cow all day. maybe he is right lol x

well didnt weigh myself and waiting till friday. only a couple of days time till i found out. woke up with a very grumbly belly and painful . went to the toilet and had a visit from 'mr t' . I don't understand it . i never ate nothing high in fat . only thing i can think of is chicken and mushroom risotto i had! never ever eating that again! feel embarrased i got the side effect. hope it goes away .stilll cant understand why i got it because i have not gone over my fat intake. its really pissed me off tbh ... i hate the side effects xx

Our bodies are a law unto themselves. Did your risotto have cream or Parmesan cheese added?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well tummy and everything else gone back to normal this morning and feeling alot better. won't be eating that risotto again and stick to what i have been eating for the past months. got my weigh in tommorrow at boots then got my official weigh in with the doctor in about 1 and half weeks. hoping to see a good loss as i have worked hard. going swimming 3x a week starting nxt week and going gym.

todays menu lol

Breakfast =porridge with semi skimmed milk

lunch = chicken wrap no mayo with lettace and tomotoe

dinner= tuna, salad and jacket potatoe with a slice of wholemeal bread (no spread) and weight watchers desert . x

snacks = satsumas and bannana

water throughtout the day and sugarfree still vimto x

well went and got myself weighed and lost another 4 and half pounds since 27/12/11 . woop woop . really chufffed. x x

Well done. Really good start to the new year xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back