Kayee's Diary

well off to the gym today. looking forward to getting back in there after not going last week cos of the snow and my son ill . gonna try and do a 2 hour work out today. weigh in next on 24th feb. so gotta work hard and hopefully see a good loss. had a lovely 'protein' breakfast this morning to keep me going in the gym. had scrambled egg on toast (no spread added to toast or no milk added to egg) 2 turkey rashes and 3 mushrooms. bloody delicious mmmmmmmmmmmmmm xx

well went gym. did 1 hour and 30 mins workout. then power walked back home (i walk there and back) and felt totally knackered. aching and in pain but all worth it. the rowing machine still defo kills it for me. just gotta build my endurance up on it and i know in time i will. swimming tommorrow then gym again on thursday . x

well went through some of my old clothes yesterday and can't beleive some of them are actually too big now. proper buzzing!!! my fella says my legs are getting smaller at the top and my boobies are starting to stick out more (sorry lol) . i have also notices the muscle on the top of the back of my leg is getting hard and i can actually feel it (looool didnt even know i had a muscle in the back of my leg (well i know i did but have never felt it lol) . im not sure if that the rowing machine toning that up or the bike. probley both. well got gym again today. like to spend at least 1 hour 30 mins in there. try and push it to another 15mins extra. weigh in on friday. for some reason im actually feeling real nervous about it. just hope its a good loss. im struggling to eat more then 1000 calories. and i know soon my metabolism is goona go slow because of it but how can i actually eat more then i do. i eat breakfast lunch and dinner. been told off by the gym staff that im not eating enough but its like my mind is set on daily of what i eat. had such a random dream last night too. loooool dreamt i was eating 2 battered sausages and a bannana fritter (never ever ate a bannana fritter in my life) looooool not too sure why i dreamt that for. maybe im going bonkers loooooool xx

If you ate 2 banana extra a day you would be at the 1200 mark.. Kiwi fruit are quite high in cals, 400g strawberries is 100 cals..

If you ate 2 banana extra a day you would be at the 1200 mark.. Kiwi fruit are quite high in cals, 400g strawberries is 100 cals..
how many calories does a bannana have then lol? thanks hon.

well had my weigh in today as im busy tommorrow and ive lost another 4 pounds! lost 47 pounds altogether. cant update my ticker as it wont let me. :( xx

well had my weigh in today as im busy tommorrow and ive lost another 4 pounds! lost 47 pounds altogether. cant update my ticker as it wont let me. :( xx[/QUOTE]

Well done, that's a fantastic loss!

PurpleMum said:
well had my weigh in today as im busy tommorrow and ive lost another 4 pounds! lost 47 pounds altogether. cant update my ticker as it wont let me. :( xx

Well done, that's a fantastic loss![/QUOTE]

Wow well done you..that's great x

awww thanks everyone! xx oh ok thanks misbehave. there well high in calories. didnt realise how much they were. is it because its high in sugar? xx

well went gym yesterday and felt so tierd in there. dont think i had a good breakfast to give me energy. but still pushed myself and did the 1 hour and 30 mins work out . off to the gym again today and then on thursday . got my docs weigh in next friday (9th march) xx

wow woke up this morning and my belly is starting to get smaller woooooohoooooo. noticed in the mirror this morning and when i put my leggings on! my legs are starting to look fab :). its all worth it when i see a diffrence in my body!!!
had a good workout yesterday almost 2 hours. went on tredmill, rowing machine, bike ,weights and on the cross trainer. still finding the cross trainer hard but guess in time i will get used to it. proper sweating like anything but felt great after. feet felt a bit sore but thats partly because i need some proper soft trainers for the gym. came home had something to eat then ran a very hot bath x

Kayee said:
wow woke up this morning and my belly is starting to get smaller woooooohoooooo. noticed in the mirror this morning and when i put my leggings on! my legs are starting to look fab :). its all worth it when i see a diffrence in my body!!!
had a good workout yesterday almost 2 hours. went on tredmill, rowing machine, bike ,weights and on the cross trainer. still finding the cross trainer hard but guess in time i will get used to it. proper sweating like anything but felt great after. feet felt a bit sore but thats partly because i need some proper soft trainers for the gym. came home had something to eat then ran a very hot bath x

Fantastic!! It so great when you see the difference :) I bought some nike court trainers which are flat on the bottom I find them great for Zumba and kettlecise as my feet don't get stuck to the floor. They we about 28 in a sale normal price was 38.

Kayee said:

Yay I bet you feel brilliant Hun.. It's lovely when you start to notice the difference .. Makes it all worthwhile... Keep up the good work x

Back