Kayee's Diary

yes rach for you lol and yw xx thanks purple mum xx

well went to town and just soooooo couldnt help myself and went and got myself weighed at boots(on the same one i go on) and ive lost 6 and a half pounds in 2 weeks. cant bloody believe it. was sooooo happy! ive worked so hard. been in the gym and swimming . it defo boost my loss. feeling so motivated now. cant wait to get back into the gym next week and swimming! been drinking loads of water and keeping to my calories. yay xx

well going swimming again this morning then gym tommorrow . then back to swimming again on wednesday . been really really good with my diet. no slip up what so ever. looking forward to my doctors weigh in in a couiple of weeks so im gonna work reaaly hard with the excersise again this week and next week and hopefully see a good weight loss for my doctors weigh in :) xx

Definitely sounds like you're in the right frame of mind. You go for it :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

thanks misbehave i will. i always push myself to at least an hours workout . i spoke to the swimming staff yesterday and they reckon i shud do gym first then go into the pool straight afterwards and do an hour but i think i will be knackered thats why im planning to do it every other day rather then 2 hours a day lol x

Yes, my bum muscles are sore today lol.. But thinking maybe to do Zumba again tonight l

The actual classes are good fun.. And you do at your pace, I will say when I started I found it really hard work, but am ok with it now.. Just find figuring out the steps the hardest lol is a good Cardio work out.

I've decided to not do a class today as have kettlecise tomorrow evening, really don't want sore achey muscles then lol need to be fresh and ready to work hard lol

The actual classes are good fun.. And you do at your pace, I will say when I started I found it really hard work, but am ok with it now.. Just find figuring out the steps the hardest lol is a good Cardio work out.

I've decided to not do a class today as have kettlecise tomorrow evening, really don't want sore achey muscles then lol need to be fresh and ready to work hard lol

yea dont push yourself otherwise your be in too much pain to do any more excersise. might have to try that zumba as well xx

well went gym yesterday and oh my god my back was killing me yesterday. was laying on the sofa all night in actual pain (but all worth it) I went on the tredmill, rowing machine, bike and done some weights . enjoyed it tho and took my ipod so it motivated me more. going swimming in a bit. i did want to go back in the gym this morning but decided to take it easy this morning and go swimming and do some lengths . do some front crawl, breastroke and backstroke :) . i swear it was that rowing machine that got me hurting loooool!!! xx

Mmm ouch! Swimming should help with achey muscles.. Lol hop in the spa and sauna if your gym has one - might help :)

lol i wish the gym had a jacuzzi or something but it hasn't. it does have a sauna but i cant sit in thoose things. too bloody hot lol xx

im ok now thanks rach. the swimming helped alot and now im back to normal. just looking forward to getting back in the gym again. wish i did this years ago. the gym is great and i was dreading getting on the rowing machine and u know what as soon as i got on it i loved it, i was hard work work my back killed but god i felt like i did some hard work. got my docs monthly weigh in tues 14th feb. looking forward to seeing how much more i have lost (not weighing myself till then ) hope its a good loss xx

Back