Kayee's Diary

well back to the gym i go again for another 2 hour session. weather is lovely so not bothering to take a jacket. gonna eat a apple on my way as i have seem to notice that when i eat a apple before a session i get loads of energy and can work my socks off. i defo know its the apple. if i dont have one before i go i just dont have the energy to work out and end up getting tierd. maybe its the sugar or something that gives me the burst of energy and it lasts for a few hours so all good. its always busy in the gym on a monday so hopefully it wont be too busy. not weighed myself since my docs weigh in and im not bothering to till i go back to the doctors on the 8th april. hoping to see a good loss. well i have worked my socks off and been eating all the right things. found some old photos of me on my computer yesterday and couldnt believe it. i was soooooo big then. put all the photos in a weight loss journey folder. but u can defo see i have lost all that weight! never ever going back to that weight ever!!!!!! xx

You sound like you're smiling...your posts are getting more and more upbeat. It sounds like you're feeling more confident and happier. It's great that it comes across here, and it helps motivate the rest of us. Thank you!

im in sooooooo much pain. got blisters on my feet due to the fact i wasnt wearing the right trainers in the gym . so my fella brought me a pair of new adidas trainers this morning. white and pink one's. there so nice. they got air vents at the bottom of the shoes and there proper light . there trainers especially for the gym . i know now i will be able to run of the tredmill better and wont get sore feet. yay!! xx

Yay for new shoes!! :)

You sound like you're having a good time at the moment - new clothes and fun at the gym. Keep it up :) xxx

I havent dissapered i havent been able to get on this site as my computer wasnt liking it and it kept freezing. doesnt seem to bad today . well had my doctors weigh in on the 4th of april and i lost a total of only 8 pounds that month. was a bit dissopointed but still glad it was a loss . weighing myself on friday to see of anymore losses. been going gym and sticking to my foods. im not taking xen as cant get any anyway and now since not taking it i feel like i dont need it no more. last 3 weeks have been hard for me , been crying and getting really emotinol. not being able to sleep for 3 weeks is the hardest been prescribed sleepers but was only giving 10 tablets. been anxious and felt so low. people say it might be the fact my body is changing but i dont know. not comfort eating or anything like that just feel low but still carried on with my diet as its the only thing that is getting me through this. went clothes shopping last week and im now offically in a size 20. look slimmer, feel slimmer and my skin is feeling soooooooo soft. hope everyone on here is doing ok xxxx

oh still going to the gym 3 times a week and doing 2 hour sessions. my fitness is up, i can now run on the tredmill, stay on the cross trainer for 1 hour solid and go on the rowing machine for about 25 mins xx

8lbs a month is still a fab loss hun! & sticking to plan whilst u been feeling crappy is a real achievement. You are doing fantastic so hope u feeling better soon. When r u exercising coz I read once if u exercise too close to bed time it can keep you awake at night x x x

Hi lovely!!!

First of all 8lbs in a month is great, it's a good steady loss!!!! Secondly huge hugs for you, wonder if it's the xen getting out your system..... Well done for not turning to food! I'm off them too & have been managing ok xx

thanks sarah im excersising at lunch time so its no where near my bed time. dont know whats going on. been so difficult. hope i get past this xx

thanks lexie . how have u been getting on? how much did u lose last month?
I feel like i wish i never started xen now. ever since i have been off it i have felt depressed, anxiety u name it. xx

Maybe go speak to your doctor? Have you googled side effects of coming off xen & does it say anything? X

i havent found anything regarding that just guess my hormones are probley regulating now or something . ive lost over 4 stone now so guess my body is changing . how long u been on xen for? can u get any? i still got 2 prescriptions at the chemist for xen but they still not got any so been going alone for 3 weeks now. and the month before that i was only taking 1 xen a day (to save on my pills). in a way im glad im doing it on my own and doc wanted to take me off them as he wanted to see me do it on my own. xx

well smashed a 2 hour gym session today. knackered but feel great. loving it wish i did this years ago. still eating about 1000 calories to 1100 but i know the excersise is keeping up my matabalism. xx

It could be side effect of Xen hun, I havent had a decent nights sleep in a few weeks, and I havent had any Xen for at least 4 weeks now. xx

It could be side effect of Xen hun, I havent had a decent nights sleep in a few weeks, and I havent had any Xen for at least 4 weeks now. xx

it cud be! not to sure. well got some more sleepers for 7 days from the gp. wish i didnt even go on xen now. ah well never mind xx

well monthl;y weigh in nxt friday . woop woop. been working hard and loving gym soooooo much. been good with my food. loads of people i know coming up to me and telling me i look fantastic :)

well weigh in tommorrow. hope its a good loss this month :) . been smashing gym. and my fitness just keeps getting better and better. i dnt go on here much anymore as my comp cant handle this site since they updated it :(. i havent dissappered im still here and will come on when i can. hope everyone is getting on ok! were all gonna look stunning for summer ;) xx

well had my weigh in on friday and ive lost another 8 pounds in 4 weeks!!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!! . cant believe ive nearly lost 5 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! massive achevement. and im going into the size 18 clothes now!!! :) :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back