Kayee's Diary

wow just read through my diary (frm the start) and oh my word how much i have changed. feel such a diffrent girl since then. oh how we change in people and in thoughts :) defo dont feel that same girl anymore x

well weighed myself today. usually i weigh every 4 weekly but decided to do it today (i weighed myself 2 weeks ago) and ive lost another 3 pound. was hoping for at least 4 but just guessing it hasnt come off yet. ah well its still a loss :) and ive hit my 5 stone loss now! (5 stone and 2 pounds loss) yay xxxxxxxx

Well done! that's a nice photo you've just added :)

You shouldn't been you are looking great! But know what you mean :)

lol lexie i will have to upload it to my mfp and then add u as a friend let me know your name on there. xx

well soooooo pissed off. injured myself on monday at the gym! ive upped all my levels and never had a injury before so feel gutted at the moment and in soooo much pain. hurt my lower back and its gone into my hip and pain shoots all the way down my leg to my foot. went doctors and they gave me some anti inflammotray cream. not doing anything for me yet :(. i can hardly even walk just want to get bk in the gym!!!!!!!!! i was even tempted to just go down gym and do some weights but i cant even walk there :(. doctor says i can go back on monday!! cant wait. just feel bad as im sitting here not doing anything when i cud of been burning upto 800 calories today :( gonna have **** loss next week i can just see it now. (im not going over my calories just got it into my head that if im not keeping active then im gonna get fat again! grrrrr roll on monday xx

I'm the same on mfp as on here lovely!

Don't panic babe & just be careful when you do go back not to do any more damage xx

Lexie2005 said:
I'm the same on mfp as on here lovely!

Don't panic babe & just be careful when you do go back not to do any more damage xx

I agree! Me with my sore heel - pulled again 3 weeks ago - ok not my Achilles thank goodness but close to it lol more intensive physio! Rest, elevation and ICE!! And more ICE in your drink while elevating and enjoying the sun :)

Oh yes I found that kettle bell class doesn't hurt my heel area so I can continue with that! At least. :) but no HIIT class :(

Sorry pressed send to quick!!!

I have plantar fasciitis, and I bought a foot brace that stretches and strengthens the heel tissue.

Don't know if this would be of any help x

I'm injured as well - I haven't been able to run for 3 weeks :-(

Fingers crossed you'll be recovered soon.

Back