Kayee's Diary

well getting a bit stressted out . and going off my foods completley. guess that was gonna happen. as my foods are limited but now its getting to the point where foods are making me feel sick. im not craving high calorie and high fats food just sick of the foods im eating. just gonna have to change it ! well been 3 weeks today since i weighed myself and dont have a clue if i have lost anything or not. just hope i have because not sure how im gonna feel (as usually every week i have a loss) think i may weigh myself on monday or just wait till friday (so will be 4 weeks since i weighed myself). getting sick of this weather too. grrrrrrrr x

well weighed myself and only lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks. not exactly happy about it but i know its because im not hitting the gym. damn injury just wish it will get better :(. i guesss at least its a loss. been sat down alot but still sticking to my foods. ah well never mind x

That's a great loss gun over a lb a week!

Well done :) xxx

Kayee said:
weigh in next week. hope its a good loss xx

Am sure it will be, like I said last week it does slow down, since Easter I've only lost a stone which is about 1lb a week but it's loss & I've come to realise that is what matters!

Yeah, I've definitely slowed too, in the first 6 months I lost 4 stone, in the second 2 1/2 stone even though I am exercising much more.

Good luck for your wi. X

thanks hon. good luck for yours too x

just cant wait to get bk in that bloody gym. injury gave me bad sciatia (extreme back pain and pains shooting down legs and arms). horrible. but i guess thats what u get when u smash it in the gym for 2 hour sessions 3 or 4 times a week. probley pushed myself too soon.

xx

weigh in today! ive lost another 5 pounds and i wasnt expecting that. not that i have had bad foods but havent been as active as usual (as im out of gym) and i really thought i was gonna lose about 1 pound. so when i saw a 5 pound loss i was thrilled. go me!!!!! and ive lost just over 6 stone now. and to top it off im going into size 16 clothes and people i know just dont even recongnise me anymore xx

Well done! I can't believe how far you've come in the time I've been away.

Well done that's amazing! Xxx

Amazing! Well done! Your get back to the gym soon I'm sure, just make sure your 100%!before you go back, or you will re injure your self - speaking from experence lol

yea my bmi is under 30 so i am now overweight rather then obese. woooohooo.
well weigh in on monday and lost another 3 pounds. not such a great loss but at least its a loss :) xx

Back