Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Today I am 17st 2.6lbs... Or 240.6lbs! Woohoo I hoped to see 240 before my birthday, hopefully will smash that target now by next Friday!

I'm marking myself as a 1.6lbs loss this week. In reality I know it's more like 5 because I had put on water weight but as I don't know how much water weight I had put on, I can only go from what the scales said on Monday to what they say today.

Still, better off than on! :) if I am really good I might just sneak under 17st by the 14th. We'll see!

Yaaay welcome bk hun n u seem defo very much in the zone well done :) lool abt the food smells at work i get it al the time n none of them kno im on a diet bt damn tis torture lol... Bt the smelll sort if semi satisfies me in a odd way if tht mkes sense....hmmm the joys of dieting gosh :( js wna get this over n done with nw lol ahh march tis a busy month for a few of us lol xx

Well done you. Good attitude. Would have been temporarily nice to see that water weight but you wouldn't be any different today. And that loss from Monday is definitely all fat!!

Thanks Clinquant! Completely agree with you, I was scared at the time because I knew the scales would be mean but little bit gutted I didn't check in Saturday morning none the less!

Ah well, new week, new fat to be burnt! :D

Yaaay welcome bk hun n u seem defo very much in the zone well done :) lool abt the food smells at work i get it al the time n none of them kno im on a diet bt damn tis torture lol... Bt the smelll sort if semi satisfies me in a odd way if tht mkes sense....hmmm the joys of dieting gosh :( js wna get this over n done with nw lol ahh march tis a busy month for a few of us lol xx

Thanks pripri! Really in the zone this week, almost a shame it's my b day next week and I have a planned meal. Ah well! Could have just thought stuff it and eaten rubbish last week and this week and Un done even more of my hard work so this next week is damage control!

You are doing really well too pri! :D March is such a busy month!

So... today has been positive so far! :D

Already 2 bottles of water down and one more on the way, one choc milkshake down this morning and another for lunch. I need to use these up so I can place a new order :D

Thanks pripri! Really in the zone this week, almost a shame it's my b day next week and I have a planned meal. Ah well! Could have just thought stuff it and eaten rubbish last week and this week and Un done even more of my hard work so this next week is damage control! You are doing really well too pri! :D March is such a busy month!

Aww thanku hun trying to stay plodding along lol....aww noo uv done reli well stickin to plan :) i am hopin in time for me bday wil b closer to goal by then so havin a planned meal wont do too much damage gulp lol u b fine hun mwaahz

Aww thanku hun trying to stay plodding along lol....aww noo uv done reli well stickin to plan :) i am hopin in time for me bday wil b closer to goal by then so havin a planned meal wont do too much damage gulp lol u b fine hun mwaahz

Planned meals off are great, gives you something to work towards and stops you caving in beforehand, with a "i don't need this because I am having a planned meal next week" or something xx

Well today I woke up feeling HAPPY!

First time in ages I have woke up and haven't wanted to crawl back under the duvet or snuggle back into my pillows. Happy :)

Also, the scales are happy too, 17st 2.4lbs this morning. I need to crack this every morning I wake up and weigh habit before it becomes a permanent feature of my life lol.

About to have a choccy shake, or a caramel one. Then I might even give in to the urge to dance around my living room like a slightly mad person.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! Xx

So, my birthday "meal" ended up being nearly 2 weeks off. Last night I signed up for the race for life. Today I stepped back on the scales and I'm back up at 250lbs. Most of this is water but now I have a date target to hit.

I want to be 231lbs (16st 7lbs) before 08/06/2014. That's 19lbs to come off in that time. Any more than that and I'll be incredibly happy.

Happy to say that all of the birthday celebrations are now over, and I have NOTHING planned until race for life.

So far today I've had a caramel and a crispy choc shake :) Just got back from my walk, 1.84 miles in 33mins 14seconds. That'll do for today :)

Well that's day 1's packs done with, I am trying a full week for 4 packs a day, mostly shakes as that's what I still have left. Feeling pretty drained, and got a really big carb headache coming on. Early night for me tonight I think.

Back