Kazz's free dress diary! The new mission is to fit into the suitcase...

Well I have been neglecting my diary lol, knew that would happen!! I have been spending quite a lot of time organising my daughters communion party so thats my excuse!

Was gutted last week and sooo annoyed that at my Wi I was plus2lb, I mean ok, I wasnt exactly an angel, but I kept to my points the vast majority of the time and was at the gym quite a bit as well, doing cardio nothing else!! Was slightly appeased by the fact that my mum was plus1.5 and my sis was plus2, but then got even more annoyed cos that could have been my chance to eclipse the mother!!!

So came home like a bull from wi on wednesday , needless to say there was murder in my house! Went on a massive rant which culminated in me telling my bloke that regardless of what is on tv he needs to vacate the living room for at least 40 mins each evening so I can go on wii fit, after my bad moodiness, that went down like a tonne of bricks but he eventually came (was dragged...) round to my way of thinking.

So I have been wii fitting all weekend, about 40 mins each day and I am getting better at it, the boxing is hard but I am wondering if I am beign silly just sticking to the aerobic section. Was so happy with it the other day when it told me I had lost 3 lb, then the fecker told me yesterday I have put on 5lb, like wtf is that all about?!

Had a scary experience on sat night as well, went out for dinner with my daughter, bf and a couple of mates; didnt have anything unusual to eat (veg curry, half rice half chips and didnt touch the popadom and picked the veg out of the bussy and left most of the sauce!) and there was nothing wrong with the food at all, had 2 vodka and diet coke. Came home, watched a movie, had a glass of wine and 2 pieces of toblerone, didnt feel right, went to bed, bf came in, we were asleep and he threw his arm across my stomach and I lept out of bed like a mad thing with the overwhelming urge to puke. Soooo strange, and I was like in bits for at least half an hour, but nothing was forthcoming lol. Kind of scared me, I mean, it is totally unexplained-there was no dodgy meat in my curry and I didnt have too much to drink or anything. Still dont feel great, but not as bad as that!

Dont think I have anything else I need to add here, finally got round to doing my measurements, somethin I should have done like weeks ago but sure wat can ye do?!

Hoping I will get a good Wi this week, I need to have lost those 2lb I gained, cos my mum is on holidays so I know she wont be losing anything ha ha ha and because she is away my sis is living on take aways lol so this really is my week to take the lead.....problem is, I know with ww when I've been mega good before things STILL havent gone my way, but it has to even out at some point doesnt it?!

Morning.
Well done on the wii fit,i have neglected mine this week,but i do the body test every day and then get depressed when it says i have put 2lb on!!

Good luck for your WI,i have mine tomoz,i have been good all week (except for 2 bottles Rose thurs nite)but my scales are not showing what i want them to..Grrrrr

Strange about your stomach the other day,i was the same valentines day but i think it was cos i was hungry and hadnt eaten much throughout the day as we had chinese in the evening.
Take care xx

Good luck with weigh in Wii fitter :p xx

I reckon I have some sort of bug, as long as its not the baby bug it'll be ok!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????? ha ha

Would ya recommend the WII???

I forgot alllll about the secret am in work tomorrow would ya mail me at some point and I'll copy it for ya... just in case I forget :D:D

Hope you are well xx

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????? ha ha

Would ya recommend the WII???

I forgot alllll about the secret am in work tomorrow would ya mail me at some point and I'll copy it for ya... just in case I forget :D:D

Hope you are well xx

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is right, tell ye it wouldnt even be funny, not sure I could do childbirth again after all the sh*t that happened in hospital when I had madam!

Defo recommend the wii love, ye can do all the exercises in the comfort of your own home like, so no feeling silly or thinking everyone is looking at ye down the gym, but ye have to buy the console, wii fit board and would have to get a nunchuck as well for the boxing to make it worthwhile. Expensive if your not gonna stick wit it ye know wat I mean?? I have the wii 2 yrs and got that off santy and then demanded the wii fit off the parents for my birthday so didnt cost me anything!

Will try to remember to mail ye tomoro, hows it going anyway??

right well today I have wii fitted for a total of 1 hour 40 mins, that though was 40 mins this morning, 40 mins this evening and 20 mins on free step so I dont think that even counts!

have a tesco light choices lasagne in the nuker and some butternut squash chips in the oven. Had 0 point soup today for lunch and 2 hot cross buns with benecol and jam...yummy!! Also had a pack of snack a jacks, need to go point them though cos they are out of a multi pack.

Get you missey, all wii fitted and organised dinners!!! Im sure you'll have lost at wi, like you say it all has to even out some time!!

Sounds like we've had similar experiences this week. First of all i wanted to throw my wii fit out the bloody window when it told me id put 3 lbs on, wtf was my reaction too!! Also I've got a horrible viral bug which has made me feel really sicky!! My doctor reckons there is something going around, :(

Anyway good luck with you wi this week, im sure it'l be a good one x

Well done you... you are doing fab hun... think lying on the beach this day next week :D:D

xxx

Get you missey, all wii fitted and organised dinners!!! Im sure you'll have lost at wi, like you say it all has to even out some time!!

Sounds like we've had similar experiences this week. First of all i wanted to throw my wii fit out the bloody window when it told me id put 3 lbs on, wtf was my reaction too!! Also I've got a horrible viral bug which has made me feel really sicky!! My doctor reckons there is something going around, :(

Anyway good luck with you wi this week, im sure it'l be a good one x

tell ye that wii fit has a lot to answer for....wouldnt exactly call it an organised dinner lol just an organised freezer. I am not feeling too great either, defo something going around, well done on your loss!

Today has been alright, was down the gym earlier but feel kinda crap now, totm is rearing its ugly head again I think so makes me feel like sh*te!!

Have been a bit naughty today, was the last day in work where we were all in, so they bought me cakes and I couldnt say no :( Also bought me a fab Mischa Barton handbag that I didnt want to say no to!

Had some spanish omelette and wedges for tea tonight, drank over 2 litres of water today, and am keeping my fingers mega crossed for the wi tomoro night, I think I will cry my eyes out if I dont lose after all my effort this week.

Add to this that my sister is now going to be cycling for 8 hours a day, I really need to step up my game!

This morning was woken by bf's alarm again so I decided to do 29 mins on wii fit, on super hula hoop and steps and boxing, well impressed that I topped my previous best results on super hula hoop and boxing!
I love the boxing and am trying to find a kickboxing class to join but there doesnt seem to be any around, well except in 1 gym that I didnt want to join! Dont see the point in changing my gym membership just for 1 class!!

So the game plan for today is.....porridge for breakfast as usual, followed by a hot cross bun around 11, and meeting a mate for lunch at 12. Maybe I should skip the hot cross bun at 11 so.....decisions decisions, actually will have some snack a jacks instead!! Tesco had a 9 pack of these on offer for £2 which is great cos they are slightly smaller bags than the single ones so means less points!!

Not sure about lunch today though, we are going to a lovely vegetarian place, but I have noooo idea what to point my salad as from there, I mean it wouldnt be the healthiest salad in the world!! I have a vegetable curry in the fridge for later as well and will do some bns chips with that.....the selection of bns in Tesco yesterday was miserable....they only had the tiniest ones I have ever seen!!

Have my wi at 6, I can honestly say I am dreading it. I am going away on Saturday so will be away for my wi next week so wont have one, and also wont have access to my wii or gym for 9 days....there could be untold damage done in that time, and if I dont have a good wi tonight I will be likely to completely 'forget' the plan next week!

Hope everyone has a good day!

ok so had my weigh in and lost 2.5lbs this week, I really am not happy about it though. I have been down the gym or on the wii EVERY day for at least 40 minutes and had been really good.....kinda....

I was kindly reminded that I was out for dinner on thursday night, with drinks although that was within my points, I was in the chip shop cafe on friday night, I was out on saturday night for dinner and drinks, I had a roast dinner on sunday and had fizzy pink stuff and chocolates on sunday night.....

I also think I may have been miscalculating my bonus points for my exercise, as in under counting them, so although I had my evenings out, I was good during the days and kept to my points, except I had more points to use than I thought!!

Well its been a while since I was here!!

I spent last week in Spain and a few days in Dublin eating and drinking what the hell I wanted. Not worried about the WI on Wednesday as I know that I have had a good time.

Havent been to the gym in ages or on the wii fit in ages either...my god I am slacking!

Lent starts today for me....need to decide what I am giving up!

Hey hun.... welcome back :D:D

What did ya get up to??? When ur new job starting???

Gen xxx

Got hammered on sat night before/during/after snow patrol. Have ye been to the O2?? Its mad in there!!

Spain was incredible, spent most of it on the beach, trip was far too short though, and then my dad had a little windfall on the lotto (very little lol) so we had to celebrate and spend that lol

I am soooo wrecked, was visiting loads of relatives that are old and stuff while I was home so feel like I havent had a break at all. Am starting the new job tomoro, and going to get my hair cut at 3 woo hoo!

How's Gen world??

Got hammered on sat night before/during/after snow patrol. Have ye been to the O2?? Its mad in there!!

Spain was incredible, spent most of it on the beach, trip was far too short though, and then my dad had a little windfall on the lotto (very little lol) so we had to celebrate and spend that lol

I am soooo wrecked, was visiting loads of relatives that are old and stuff while I was home so feel like I havent had a break at all. Am starting the new job tomoro, and going to get my hair cut at 3 woo hoo!

How's Gen world??

Well now ya know lol

Back