Kazz's free dress diary! The new mission is to fit into the suitcase...

So I am back from my induction, was really good. Its been so long since I was a gym member (4 years!! ) that I had forgotten some basics :eek: and there is some brand new equipment there that I wouldnt have had a clue how to use if I hadnt been shown.

After the induction, did 35 mins by myself on the atm and the bike so by my reckoning I have earned myself 2.5 points. I have booked in for to do my programme on Thursday as well so I know I will defo be down there that evening, even though going to the gym straight after the hair dressers is not the best idea on the planet!!!

Have figured out that I have only used 8 points today which is dreadful so I need to have some dinner now; add that I have earned 3.5 points in exercise today I really do need to eat something more.....hmmm cadburys creme egg sounds nice!

Am tired from the gym and it was hard because one of my old bosses was down there so I know everyone in my old job will be aware of what I was doing tonight but **** it, I shouldnt really be caring about what other people think. Feelin great now though after the happy hormones have been released!

Ok so today is a new day!! Just finished my porridge so thats 3 points gone. Am going to work today so that will negate the need for boredom eating, well work isnt exactly great at the moment, pile of sh*te springs to mind but still!

Am going to bring my 0 point soup in for lunch and then take myself off to weigh in later on....will be keeping my fingers crossed that I stay the same as last week!

Good luck for WI Kazz!

Good luck for WI Kazz!

Good luck chick... I'm hoping for a STS too oooops!!!!

Thanks girls, well it wasnt too bad, I lost 2.5lb, how on earth that happened is beyond me but yay me anyway!!

Had my programme at the gym for tomorrow cancelled but no matter, me and sis are still gonna go on Friday and have rescheduled it for Saturday so should be ok really.

Have eaten hardly anything today in my aim to have lost on the scales, had my porridge this morning and 0 point soup at lunch with 3 krisprolls....yummy!! Had a pack of ww crisps at the meeting cos I was starving!

Happy bunny now!

Yesterday was my birthday so I suppose I can be forgiven for not monitoring my points too much!

I had porridge for breakfast (3 points) then went to the gym with my sister. We worked out for about 40 mins, then hit the steam room and jacuzzi for half an hour, felt absolutely great leaving!!

Went for lunch, had latte made with skimmed milk, then a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich. We went out for dinner last night, ate about half a portion of boiled rice, some chicken, 3 chinese beers and a load of prawn crackers, oh and had satay chicken skewers as well.

Naturally, there was birthday cake as well....a giant pink french fancy...absolutely delish!! After dinner it was off to the pub for a couple of vodkas and diet cokes.

Not too worried about the points, not that bothered really. I am back down the gym at 1230 today as well, so that will give me some extra points for my night out tonight!

Hi KarenHope you had a lovely birthday yesterday and are planning on a great night tonight!!

Well done on your weight loss this week and how good are you at the gym. I was supposed to go this morning with mate but really couldn't be bothered!! Need some of your motivation I think :)

x

Well done on the 2.5lb :)

Considering it was your birthday that's not bad at all! You had a good breakfast, your lunch wasn't terrible and you exercised. More than I would do on my birthday!

well done on your loss - thats fab! :D xxx

well done on your loss - thats fab! :D xxx
Thanx, but cant see the same thing happening this week!:mad:

I have been very bold the last couple of days food and drink wise. Obviously had the birthday dinner and drinks on friday, but then there was last night as well:eek:

I made chicken enchiladas with salad and savoury rice and copious slices of baguette for dinner, then went out....had a can of bud while I was getting ready (ok, had half of a big can!) and then had the remainder of my birthday cake for desert!

Went out and drank quite a few bottles of beer and then we had jaeger bombs as well....not a good idea! Came home and had tea and toast with cheese:eek:

BUT I was down the gym for an hour yesterday and am planning on going on my wii fit later on when my sis has gone home and also going to the shops to get some veg to make lots of lovely soup for during the week. Keep scale hopping as well which is very bad for me mentally (goes back to my cd days) so I am going to try do something about that.

Happy sunday people!

well done on your 2.5 off hun thats Great :)
thx....cept it has to be all back on by now :mad:

I'm very annoyed with myself cos I have been awful today and its back to the stupid scales. I have to get rid of them I think. I didnt like what I saw this morning so I just had my porridge for brekkie, then had a 2 finger kit kat for a snack, a bloody creme egg and a M&S sandwich for lunch, oh and an apple turnover from the bakery, and for dinner I have had mc donalds....all because I didnt like what I saw on the scales this morning.

I even made a big pot of 0 point soup last night but decided not to take any to work with me cos I am just feckin stoooopid.

Tomoro will be better....has to be:break_diet:

Aww Karen why are we sooo stoooopid eh!!! That could have been me writing ur last post lol

I did get rid of my scales and have to say feel a million times better for it. You are doing WW so will get weighed once a week there so throw the battery out of the scales and put them away NOW!!! Have ur 0 point soup tomorrow and try to recoup some points from the last few days.... i reckon by Wednesday you could have a STS if you thread very carefully over the next few days

Hope you are ok chick xxx

Aww Karen why are we sooo stoooopid eh!!! That could have been me writing ur last post lol

I did get rid of my scales and have to say feel a million times better for it. You are doing WW so will get weighed once a week there so throw the battery out of the scales and put them away NOW!!! Have ur 0 point soup tomorrow and try to recoup some points from the last few days.... i reckon by Wednesday you could have a STS if you thread very carefully over the next few days

Hope you are ok chick xxx

AH yeah I'm grand luv, 2 words though...natural blond!

Back