Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Lol!! I can imagine!

there pretty expensive and with xmas round corner im skint lol, tho to be honest i enjoy going to the classes and the laugh i get at them, well its friday again doesnt it come round quick,, party on time lol got a housefull all weekend again i love it lol shame grumpy hubby dont pmsl

kick the grumpy hubby out for the night :D
i plan on put the decs up tonight and dancing along to jive bunny christmas songs lmao. oh and i cant forget the rum :D
have a good night ;)

lol i cant hes going out 2moro nite well about 10ish to go with a mate to do a car boot sale and they need to be on site by midnight so i can party all night with no hassle lol,,, he will be fine once he gets a drink in him and not sure if his mate from over the road is coming in tonite or not

Well had a fantastic weekend, to much booze as always and 2 very late nights or early mornings depending on how u look at it.
Gonna be hosting my mates engagement party on the 10th december they only decided on friday to have it when we were all drunk lol.
Also get to hold a 19th on new years eve for one of the lads who comes to mine at weekends so that should be a laugh aswell lol.
then there will be all the xmas drinking i can sense december aint gonna be a good month for me but i shall do my best inbetween party and weekends lol

December is about family, food, booze and enjoying yaself in general. Try ya best n get stuck back in come Janurary. Even skinny mares enjoy xmas. ;)

Im gonna theres no point stressing to much,, might aswell enjoy myself and get right back on the wagon in the new year, ill still try during week but not panic as much if i fail

nah have to do one at home needed to cancel my appointment gotta go to solicitors with my mate

Well what a bloody awful week ive had i dont normally have a period due to having the implant in,,, but last sunday i started bleeding pretty heavy and have been bleeding ever since and ive had the most horrendous stomach pains on and off all week so i dont think ive done very well foodwise as all ive wanted is junk argggggggggggggggg and its been driving me insane. and of course the battery in my scales has died bloody things

its doing my head in but if i go to doctors just now they will just say its a heavy long period coz u not had one for ages but this is now day bloody 8 and its showing no signs of lightening if anything its getting heavier arggggggggggggggggggg

Sounds like you have an exciting christmas ahead of you Kazzy. If i were you i wouldnt stress to much over it..... enjoy yourself, have fun with your family and friends and pick up the peices in January.

Ive found that with this diet if i do slip and put on a little on as long as i do something about it quite soon afterwards it'll quickly come off again. (almost as if the fat/weight hasnt perminently imbedded itself yet!.... i know that probably doesnt make sence but its my twisted logic!!!)

Hope alls going well.
Lotty.x

it actually makes an awful lot of sense lol,,, well ive decided not to worry about to much over the next month and get right back into it in january big style tho i think next week ill have a bloody good try at having a full on lose weight week lol apart from anything im starting to feel lethargic again and i dont like it

Due to adverse weather conditions,, ive had no zumba the last 2 weeks, and as such started to eat like a pig,,, so obviously when i weighed in i gained all my own fault.
this week im gonna do my damned best to have a fantastic week,, gonna be pretty much living on slimfasts n cuppa soups i know its not the best but i feel i need to really kick start myself before the christmas and new year period of excess boozing and eating,,, so im gonna have 2 slimfasts a day and 4 cuppa soups im gonna spread it out like

brekkie - slimfast
lunch - 2 cuppa soups
dinner - slimfast
around 8ish - 2 cuppa soups

If your wondering why im having 2 cuppa soups its so i can mix the flavours and also make it thicker by having 300 mls of water rather than 400mls. But dont worry i wont keep this going for long and is only a monday - friday thing. so fingers crossed it works and i get a good loss wish me luck ladies.

i was good yesterday,,( had a small slice of chicken tikka pizza) and im gonna be better today im determined not to give up, if i can keep on balance till new year ill be happy,, then go for it big style in new year lets be honest its only 3 weeks away not that far.

Back