Kazzy`s slimfast diary

theres hope for us all aslong as we keep restarting and dont give up totally

well i have just sat and read this whole thread! lol i love your diary its ace! i drink quite a bit at the weekends thought not as much as you lol...80 cans of lager between two and a bottle of shots is LOADS!
i think you have done well on the slim fast so far. i have just finished my first day so i am new to all this (used to do sw)...am not feeling too bad but i just need a list of foods with the calories next to it cos i have never counted them before so i dont know the value of anything! keep the diary up and good luck for this months weigh in xxx

hiya rach welcome to my diary good luck on slimfast

Well im still feeling positive done really well the past 2 days having jelly after my shakes adds to filling me up and low in calories some of them as little as 5 cals a pot so cant complain. tonite im having ready made past with a low cal soft cheese sauce and salad.

Just read the bit about the lager, what are you like; a gal after my own heart !
Weight Watchers do sugar free jelly and some low cal desert, mind the desert is not to my taste.
Keep on going, you are on a roll (no not a ham one)

the jellys i get are hartleys low cal ones and come in a few different flavours and some of them come with fruit in them but obviously there higher cals but still under a 100.
I missed brekkie today as i slept in, so for lunch ive had 2 cuppa soups mixed and a jelly and tonite for dinner im gonna have some mashed tattie mixed with tomatos and onion and a couple of veggie burgers

i do love those hartley jellies, especially the raspberry ones yummmmy! your dinner sounded rather nice too!!

well im well pleased after my good day yesterday,,, so far missed brekkie i was up out the door and forgot to grab my slimfast so ive had 2 cuppa soups and ive got a raspberry jelly with raspberrys in it for lunch and a bovril coz its so bloody cold im frozen, dinners gonna be a bit higher cals im gonna have macaroni with onions, tomatos and cold meat thru it so dont need a big portion to fill up.

Back again

Well im back again after falling off the wagon .
Woke this morning and was determined not to eat junk and get back on the slimfast so shall see how it goes i feel the need to get back into it.
So im afraid to say you shall have to put up with my ramblings again.
Hopefully getting back into it and doing zumba twice a week now will give me a good boost fingers crossed.
cya around folks x x x

Yay welcome back kazzy xx

Welcome back kazzy.....its too easy to fall off the wagon but well done for getting back on xxx

Stephie77 xxx

How are you doing Kazzy?
I am finally in the right frame of mind again after my holiday at christmas. I'm still hobbling after the tib/fib break but getting there. Now been told I am hypermobile/have ehlers danlos syndrome (waiting to find out which type)so no zumba for me! And it sounded like so much fun!

Back