• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

KD's Question for Monday.

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
My nephews

My favourite place - St Ives

The sight of a familiar friendly face after a traumatic experience

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
The Taj Mahal, not only aesthetically beautiful but a symbol of enduring love which in itself is even more beautiful than the physical structure.

Gx

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)
Johnny Depp!! :D:D

I've seen many that I'd consider to be beautiful. Fluffy white clouds, rainbows, butterflies, (I'm turning into Mary Poppins!!), but the most beautiful have to be my newborn babies faces. :D:D:D

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Yes without doubt my children as brand new babies - meeting them for the first time was so special - and they were all so beautiful (well to me anyway!)

Def seeing my daughter for the 1st time the most beautiful thing ever i dont think i ever cried as much with happyness in all my life and now she's 3 just dont know how she has gone from a tiny 7lbs 6 to over 2stone and is the height of the fridge!!!!

Last edited:
My decree absolute haha

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Def Have To Go With The Majority,seeing My 2 Babies Faces For The 1st Time Is 2 Moments I Will Never Forget,the Best For Me By A Mile!!!!

Tough one, but my DH when DD was in hospital, I rang him in such a state and he raced back, the minute he walked in will never be forgotten x

Awww, i missed this one!

Hmmm, got lots. I love the way that Oli smiles at me across the crowded bar. It's like there's only the 2 of us in a room.

Seeing seren (my lil niece) play in the water totally butt naked always makes me tear up - she honestly is the most adorable thing in the world.

Baby tortoises....Cows when they run (anyone ever see a cow run downhill? What a fantastic sight!!)

Aww, linda! bless xxx

the pyramids and sphinx always had wanted to see them and when we went to see them it was wonderous

Aunt Bam

S: 23st6lb C: 20st1lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 51.4 Loss: 3st5lb(14.33%)
Flying over New York at night.