KD's Question for Monday.

KD

Gone fishing
What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? :)

My nephews

My favourite place - St Ives

The sight of a familiar friendly face after a traumatic experience

The Taj Mahal, not only aesthetically beautiful but a symbol of enduring love which in itself is even more beautiful than the physical structure.

Gx

Johnny Depp!! :D:D

I've seen many that I'd consider to be beautiful. Fluffy white clouds, rainbows, butterflies, (I'm turning into Mary Poppins!!), but the most beautiful have to be my newborn babies faces. :D:D:D

Yes without doubt my children as brand new babies - meeting them for the first time was so special - and they were all so beautiful (well to me anyway!)

Def seeing my daughter for the 1st time the most beautiful thing ever i dont think i ever cried as much with happyness in all my life and now she's 3 just dont know how she has gone from a tiny 7lbs 6 to over 2stone and is the height of the fridge!!!!

Last edited:
My decree absolute haha

Def Have To Go With The Majority,seeing My 2 Babies Faces For The 1st Time Is 2 Moments I Will Never Forget,the Best For Me By A Mile!!!!

Tough one, but my DH when DD was in hospital, I rang him in such a state and he raced back, the minute he walked in will never be forgotten x

Awww, i missed this one!

Hmmm, got lots. I love the way that Oli smiles at me across the crowded bar. It's like there's only the 2 of us in a room.

Seeing seren (my lil niece) play in the water totally butt naked always makes me tear up - she honestly is the most adorable thing in the world.

Baby tortoises....Cows when they run (anyone ever see a cow run downhill? What a fantastic sight!!)

Aww, linda! bless xxx

the pyramids and sphinx always had wanted to see them and when we went to see them it was wonderous

Flying over New York at night.

Back