Kebab meat

Take cheap bread - you know the budget supermarket stuff?

Then get prawns, blend raw prawn to a grey paste, adding in salt, MSG and some spices

Spread the prawns over the bread on thick layer

Now place bread in a deep fat fryer - the same one everything else gets cooked in.

Deep fry until bread is fried.

Basically its fishy fried bread.

Nope, that hasn't put me off at all! LOL! xx

I am also a bit of a kebab lover, actually my hubby went out and got chips and donner with chilli sauce last night and i had to leave the room because I just wanted it. I am also quite partial to a mixed kebab that has chicken tikka pieces in it too.

I am actually looking forward to having one once I am at goal. I will maintain forever but I will not deny myself the occasional treat like a take away just not the 2-3 times a week that it was happening

I've never had a kebab! When I told my bf that he was so shocked lol. I was tempted to try one until I read in the paper some shop sells kebabs that add up to (including onions, sauces, mayo and chips) 2000 calories in one serving!

No thanks! My big weakness is pizza and chocolate. Although it's really weird, since starting CD my biggest craving has been.... cheese! And coke! lol xx

Craving a kebab and I'm on sole source would it kick me out of ketosis.

I LOVE BAB MEAT!!! Mmmmmm - will be a long long while before i get any though :(

I too have always been a kebab fan, and Jacey must say your hubby's local doesn't seem up to par...
I always went for a chicken one, and the salad was always cut fresh to order..
I certainly won't ever be having them weekly (or tri weekly sometimes :( ) But I will defintely eat one again for a treat when I am slim and have maintained for a while.

I have changed my families whole eating habits, so when I come off plan when I am slim, I will naturally be eating so much more healthier than I ever had, but I think that eating normally is also about enjoying an occasional bit of something naughty!
It's only because we didn't follow the rules of slimdom (ie moderation) that we all became big.. :)

x

Back