kebabs?

when some thing is advertised on the slimming world web site as

Lamb, doner kebab, meat only, large kebab 12.5 syns

does this include the bread, or is it just meat?

as getting a bit confused, becasue to me it includes the bread, but my misses isnt too sure

Wow! Only 12.5 syns for kebab meat?! I love kebab meat! Do you know what the Chilli Sauce would be? I have lashings of the stuff :)

xx

Chilli sauce is 1.5 syns per level tablespoon :)

That's alot to say chilli is a negative calorie food :-( But thank you! I love chilli sauce! May have to make my own now!!

xx

they probably put lots of oil in that chilli sauce thatll be why the syns are so high :)

Just for future reference that is including the pitta, Just the meat is 3 1/2 syns :)
If you look in the back of your book its under meat :)

Just for future reference that is including the pitta, Just the meat is 3 1/2 syns :)

WOW!! I love Slimming World!! :D:D
I usually only have kebab meat and chilli sauce anyhow!! xx

Amy_Maria said:

I dont think 3 1/2 is right...when ive got on my slimming world app a large donner kebab meat only is 12 1/2 syns. 25g of donner meat is 2 1/2.

If im wrong i apologise & too am a lover of donner meat so would love it to be 3 1/2 xx

I love doner kebabs too and I cant really afford lean lamb mince so I have found another alternative!
Quorn's new lamb style strips are really yummy and syn free! season them with a bit of spice and then serve with a pitta and yoghurt mixed with mint sauce, SO GOOD! :D

I want a kebab tonight!! :-( Got the stuff to make SW friendly kebab (apart from lamb, got beef mince instead as there were no lamb) Going to make it tonight for tomorrow night.
xx

Back