Keep a diary so thought i could share...

tilly07

thought this may help me and also if im going wrong hopefully some1 could let me know as ive seen the help you give each other and its fantastic..... :p im doin the extra easy plan from home.

i will start my diary from today:

19th may

B = 2 WM toast (HEB) with 2 EL laughing cow triangles (HEA) still got 4 for snacking on :) and a banana.

Morning snack = Apple and Orange

L = chicken low fat noodles and a muller light.

T = i shall be having pork steak, mushrooms, lots of superfree salad and a jacket pot.

No syns yet but may have eton mess so 3 syns for the meringue. :crazy:

xx

hi Cas3...ive lost 11lb so far so can't wait get to the stone mark but i want to lose another 2 after that....do you think its possible? x

thought this may help me and also if im going wrong hopefully some1 could let me know as ive seen the help you give each other and its fantastic..... :p im doin the extra easy plan from home.

i will start my diary from today:

19th may

B = 2 WM toast (HEB) with 2 EL laughing cow triangles (HEA) still got 4 for snacking on :) and a banana.

Morning snack = Apple and Orange

L = chicken low fat noodles and a muller light.

T = i shall be having pork steak, mushrooms, lots of superfree salad and a jacket pot.

No syns yet but may have eton mess so 3 syns for the meringue. :crazy:

xx

A update...i didnt have the pudding but had a packet of quavers instead!

Total syns = 6 x

Forgot i was doing this on here...oops....

lets start again :p

23rd May

B = muller light over a banana.

S = mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries)

L = jacket pot with a babybel light (HEA), and a SF salad.

S = Orange

D = SW kebab meat, SW wedges, mushrroms and onions, SF salad and WM pitta (HEB)

curly wurly = 6 syns

still have 2 babybel lights from hea to snack on :)

Total syns = 6

xx

Last edited:
24th May

B = 2 WM toast (HEB) with 2 extra light laughing cow triangles (HEA)

S = Apple + Banana

D = Low fat chicken noodles with a muller light

S = veg salad (cucumber + cherry toms)

T = Went out for tea at a pub so had a sizzler which was a peice of steak, chicken, mushrooms onions + peppers, jacket pot and a side salad of lettuce, onion, cucumber and toms.

with eating out for tea im not having any syns as ive prob had them with my tea!!

x

Last edited:
25th May...

B = Alpen light bar (HEB) with muller light.

S = Raspberries and banana

L = Jacket Pot with FF cottage cheese and SF salad.

S = my 2nd alpen light bar (HEB)

T = Spag Bol made with lots of SF veg and SW wedges ~ used 2 of my 3 babybel lights grated on top (HEA)

S = 3rd babybel light and refresher ice lolly (3 syns)

Total syns = 3

Last edited:
26th May

B = 2 WM toast (HEB) with 2 extra light laughing cow triangle (HEA)

S = Orange and a lil tub of cherry toms and cucumber

L = Left over tea of SF spag bol and a muller light

D = SW wedge's, Syn free burgers, beans and SF salad.

Going to the cinema 2nite so will be taking a curly wurly (6) and quavers (6).

Total syns = 12

26th May

B = 2 WM toast (HEB) with 2 extra light laughing cow triangle (HEA)

S = Orange and a lil tub of cherry toms and cucumber

L = Left over tea of SF spag bol and a muller light

D = SW wedge's, Syn free burgers, beans and SF salad.

Going to the cinema 2nite so will be taking a curly wurly (6) and quavers (6).

Total syns = 12

Well the pics went well and i stuck to what i said i would take...felt naughty having them tho :p

Also i didnt have what i stated for tea, ended up havin the last of the spag bol (it was just sooo yummy) over a jacket pot.

xx

27th May...

Had a migraine this morning again :mad: :cry:so have been in bed since 1 o'clock......

had no breakfast so will start from lunch!

L = 2 WM toast (HEB) with 1 light laughing cow triangle (HEA) with spaghetti.

S = Apple & orange

T = Steak, syn free kebabs, SW wedges, mushrooms & spaghetti.

Dont know if i will be having anything later so will edit then ;)

x

Hi tilly07, your food diary looks really good, just thought I would share what my consultant has told us to try and avoid bananas as they aren't very good for weight loss. One of the ladies at group cut out her bananas and this boosted her weight loss :) Hope this helps. Good luck xx

Hi tilly07, your food diary looks really good, just thought I would share what my consultant has told us to try and avoid bananas as they aren't very good for weight loss. One of the ladies at group cut out her bananas and this boosted her weight loss :) Hope this helps. Good luck xx

Thank you sooo much, thats really good info....havent had much feedback on my diary on here so wasn't sure if i was doing ok or not....thank you :D xx

Hi Tilly,

Looks like you are doing well. My only comment on your diary would be that sometimes it looks like you don't have enough superfree. The superfree will help to fill you up and to naturally limit your portion sizes. I wouldn't be too worried about it if you have measured Hex's only for a meal (as you quite often do for breakfast) but all other meals should have 1/3 superfree. It really helps.

There are differing views on bananas - I don't eat them that much so can't comment personally but I have seen plenty of people eat them on here and be fine. However I agree with the above poster that I wouldn't eat too many (1 a day should be fine though IMO).

If you aren't already, drink plenty. My losses are better when I drink loads.

Glad to see you are using your syns. Well done.

Hope that helps :)

Gail x

Hi Tilly,

Looks like you are doing well. My only comment on your diary would be that sometimes it looks like you don't have enough superfree. The superfree will help to fill you up and to naturally limit your portion sizes. I wouldn't be too worried about it if you have measured Hex's only for a meal (as you quite often do for breakfast) but all other meals should have 1/3 superfree. It really helps.

There are differing views on bananas - I don't eat them that much so can't comment personally but I have seen plenty of people eat them on here and be fine. However I agree with the above poster that I wouldn't eat too many (1 a day should be fine though IMO).

If you aren't already, drink plenty. My losses are better when I drink loads.

Glad to see you are using your syns. Well done.

Hope that helps :)

Gail x

Thank you muchly xx :D

28th May....

B = Alpen bar (HEB) + apple

S = Light Babybel (HEA) 2 more for later

D = Chicken Salad (skinless chicken, lettuce, cucumber, onions, cherry toms, sweetcorn, peppers, carrot and beetroot)

S = the other 2 light babybel + other alpen bar

T = Syn free burgers, SW wedges, spaghetti and mushrooms.

S = Dip Dab 4.5 syns...fab for a sweet craving :D

Total syns = 4.5

29th May...

Went to a charity football match and ended up drinking which i didn't want to do and home late without much eat, but oh well you only live once...:eek:

B = Apple

S = ryvita mini's (HEB)

Lots of vodka and diet coke's opps :sigh:

30th may.....

B = Alpen bar (1/2 HEB) + apple

S = Orange + curly wurly (6)

D = Pasta n sauce + orange (they needed eating lol)

S = Refresher ice lolly (3)

T = SW chips, 2 eggs, and mushy peas with 1 WM bread (1/2 HEB)

Had 350ml skimmed milk (HEA) so lots of cups of tea which i havent had in a while :eek:

Total syns = 9

31st May....

B = Alpen bar (1/2 HEB) + apple

S = Orange

D = chicken salad (skinless chicken, lettuce, sweetcorn, onion, beetroot, toms, carrot, cress, and peppers.) + Quavers (5)....this was a yummy dinner :D

S = Alpen bar (1/2 HEB)

T = Sheperds pie (mash made with 3 light laughing cow triangles (HEA) with peas, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

total syns = 5

29th May...

Lots of vodka and diet coke's opps :sigh:
I wouldn't worry about those too much. At least you went for the lowest Syn alcoholic drink you could have.
A week last Friday, my first SW week, I went out and got rather inebriated on Bacardi and Diet Coke (I did count them, though, I had 8 which equates to 20 Syns), and it didn't affect my weight loss that week. ;)

As for the bananas, I am sure that yes, they may slow your weight loss, but if it's a toss-up between eating that and a bar of chocolate, then of course they are a more sensible choice. I think people are a bit frightened of them as they are quite high in sugar and carbs, but it's all good stuff in there, and I find they really do keep me going. I've been known to eat three in one day without it affecting my weight-loss, but I guess it depends on the rest of your daily diet and how active you are. Personally, I've never had a problem with them, but everyone is different. :)

Cybachiq thank you.... i did lose count :eek: but oh well haha!! x

Only have the odd banana now so we will see, i love banana's tho :cry:

x

Back