Keep crying

cawisu

Hi everyone, sorry needed a bit of a moan really. I am having such a bad day and keep crying all the time. My stomach hurts its so hungry, I though after 2.5 weeks and once you were in ketosis this went away? To makes matters worse the people who are looking after my kids this weekend whilst me and hubby go on a spa break one of them is ill. I called them this morning to make arrangements and all i got was one of them was ill in bed and they said they would call me back but that was this morning and havent heard anything, i have also sent 2 text messages which they haven't replied to. Cant cancel it as i will lose all the money and have no one else the mind the children, so stressed out. I am also due on and so far have only lost 2lbs this week and get weighed on Friday. Feel like saying 'sod it' and stuffing my face, i wont do but this is really testing me.

Sorry for the whinge.

cawisu xx :cry::cry::cry:

Hi everyone, sorry needed a bit of a moan really. I am having such a bad day and keep crying all the time. My stomach hurts its so hungry, I though after 2.5 weeks and once you were in ketosis this went away? To makes matters worse the people who are looking after my kids this weekend whilst me and hubby go on a spa break one of them is ill. I called them this morning to make arrangements and all i got was one of them was ill in bed and they said they would call me back but that was this morning and havent heard anything, i have also sent 2 text messages which they haven't replied to. Cant cancel it as i will lose all the money and have no one else the mind the children, so stressed out. I am also due on and so far have only lost 2lbs this week and get weighed on Friday. Feel like saying 'sod it' and stuffing my face, i wont do but this is really testing me.

Sorry for the whinge.

cawisu xx :cry::cry::cry:

AWWWW hun sending hugs your way.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day chick!!

This diet is also an emotional drain! Food and eating releases happy emotions to the brain! M sure you will feel better soon!!

If I was in england I'd babysit for you!!

Don't give up chick!!

And also DO NOT weigh yourself between weigh INS!!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon and manage to get your weekend away.

Prob just because you're due that you're feeling worse

Take care :553:

Ooooh I'm so sorry to hear how your feeling. Its not good news when you have been looking forward to something :(

One thing I didn't realise before dieting that fat cells have an influence on hormones, I don't know what the scientific specifics are but i was told by my doctor years ago the 'increase' in hair activity in a non female place (ok....on my chin *blush*) was caused by weight gain. So it must all be tied in there somewhere. And if you are due a period that would play havoc too.

I really really hope things turn out well for you at the weekend, but if they don't think of all the other oppurtunities you will have to strut your stuff on the beach...in the pool etc and think how fab that will be for you xxx

Yup, you are due on and thats probably why you feel crappy!!

I hope you perk up soon! :)

Hi Hun I feel so the same so I can sympathise, I also know how much us mums look forward to time away without the kids so I really hope you get it sorted, I think TOTM on this diet hits you really hard as im sure thats why im feeling so down too, take care sweetie x

Take care of yourself and feel free to moan

One solution is to leave your husband at home and go on the spa break with a friend....:)

In reality at least you've lost over a stone in 3 weeks so at least take comfort in that.

Big hugs and I hope it works out for you

with love x

awww hope your feeling better soon hun, and hopefully your babysitters wiil be feeling better too so u can go and relax and let your hair down x x

Thanks so much everyone, it means a lot. I always get emotional at this time of the month anyway but today it just feels like everything is against me. (the car now needs to go in the garage tomorrow now too!!) My friend still hasnt got back to me either so i still dont know whats going on.
I feel a bit better now i have had my last shake, not as hungry at least. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news and i have roped hubby into a foot rub tonight so that will be nice!!

Demaris, i know just what you mean about hair in unwanted places. I have PCOS which is part of the reason i find it hard to lose weight but also i have periods from hell and a beard!!! well not quite a beard but more hair than i would like under my chin!

Thanks everyone.

cawisu xx

Back