Keep Fit!!

Black Tink

Here's me with yet another question!!
Sorry if its a completely dumb one but do you think if I step up my keep fit i will burn fat lots quicker? or not much difference??

The difference with being in ketosis is that as soon as you start exercising you burn fat as opposed to when you're not in ketosis and you need to work out for a good 10/15 mins before you start fat burning. Exercise will help - it might not make a huge difference to each weeks loss but it won't do any harm unless you take it to the extreme. Don't do any exercise in the first week as you need to give your body time to adjust to the diet. Take it easy and if you feel weak or dizzy you must stop immediately. Listen to your body.

Last edited:
That should be fine, like I said just take it easy for the first week, pamper yourself and keep distracted by things like a good DVD or book. Then you can up your game once you have adjusted to the diet. You may also get an energy boost which will help with the cardio :)

And you're welcome :) That's what we're here for so any more questions just ask away

have a look at the 8 minute workouts on youtube very effective if done regularly but take it easy in the first giving your body time to adjust to the diet. walking is a good way to increase your exercise levels and is not to taxing on the body unless you go crazy

all the best

xx Sharron

iv been doind the davina mccall work out, with the extra toning work outs at the end, and have found this fab! also do some boxing with my boyf at the weekends, an plan to taker up running again as soon as it looks a bit wrmer outside!! x

Here's me with yet another question!!
Sorry if its a completely dumb one but do you think if I step up my keep fit i will burn fat lots quicker? or not much difference??

depends what you do - if too much cardio (aerobic) you may burn lean muscle mass (including heart, lung, organ tissue) - when you're on a vlcd you just dont have the carbs to sustain aerobic exercise.... the body can't convert fat quickly enough so the result is that you will burn lean muscle mass......

sorry - don't wanna scare you but just think you need to know what's happenin..

Debz x

Light exercise will help you tone up.XX

Back