Keep getting back on the horse!!

Amanda105

Silver Member
Here I am again...

This week I've got back in the horse... Slowly lol

I've been having a porridge for breakfast a shake for lunch and a day one refeed meal for tea... Like I said real slowly cause since Xmas break I've had two 100% weeks and then messed about !! I admit !! Havnt been weigh in, but weighed at home and put 5 lbs on... well with my slow week I weighed this morning and lost 4lbs yee haa

So I'm off to the chemist after college, to get some more shakes, going to continue with a day one meal in the evening I think

Anyway just wanted to update you as if I'm telling you lot what I am doing I feel even more guilty lol

Thanks guys !! Lol xx

Went to chemist, got my shakes, but they didn't gave time to weigh me !!

So I will have to do my losses from my scales at home and then start with there's next week...

The old age story of the chemists not giving a toss... Not that I'm that worried let's face it they could of not given me any shakes !

So like my good friend Jelly I will be having two shakes and a low carb / day one evening meal !! Bring it on !!

Hiya hun... Good luck with your refeed x x

Are you planning to go TFR at all or just carry on with the refeed plan? How long are you planning on doing it? x

I don't know I might do some days TFR....

Depends how I feel, im going to be in control of my diet this time, rather than the diet being in control of me lol if u know what I mean...

You can continue to have good losses doing it this way... And not much less per week than doing it TFR

But at the end of the day... A loss is a loss, however u get there

Hopefully there is method to my madness

... but I'm still all for the 100% way of doing it TFR if that's someones choice !

Xx thanks got the luck... I wish u all the luck too on being back on TFR xx

God I feel the love...

The support on this site is so great, how could any of us do without it...

Yeeeee Haaaaaa !

God I feel the love...

The support on this site is so great, how could any of us do without it...

Yeeeee Haaaaaa !

Nutter!!!! pmsl x

Just being me and tekin the piass pmsl

Xx

Are you drinking Amanda? No-one should be that cheerful on LT!:confused:

Just trying to stay positive!! It's hard on here sometimes!!

:) just checking lol

Sorry Amanda, not been about as been struggling big style myself!

Good luck with your plan :)

xx

Yep still on the horse lol ?? thanks for asking

Last edited:
Jayne33 said:
Sorry Amanda, not been about as been struggling big style myself!

Good luck with your plan :)

xx

Ahh Jayne sorry to hear that, it sucks don't it ... ?

I've started using my fitness pal app today to keep track of intake and exercise... Didn't know LT products were in there to be honest, it's keeping me more motivated seeing the calories/carbs etc in black and White.... It's also very interesting that a good meal can be less calories/less sugar and less carbs than a shake !

Tomorrow is another day, just gotta try and stay focused lol which is easier to type than to do sometimes ?

Mfp is working for me Amanda, I've actually lost a lb this week! First one for weeks......ww wasn't scientific enough for me. I like the fact that I can work out my BMR, decide how much I want to lose a week and put in the calories that I've used up exercising. I should get to target in 4 weeks if I carry on the same as I've been doing this week.....yes!

I'd definately recommend it for any one going on refeed

Back