keep making mistakes :-(

holly040787

i know i shouldnt but i have ate things i shouldnt but i was sick afterwoods.... i know i shouldnt do that and i dont need a lecture as i know its totally wrong i just want to know if i ate something bad like bread or chicken dippers but then was sick it wont cause me to gain any weight will it? please i know i should just not eat it, its my 3rd week and my birthday today and im a very bad comfat eater.... so this diet is very hard for me, and ive been very good and lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks so far and only mistakes ive made was some potatos some bread and some chicken dippers. i hope if i was sick that means it will be like i never evan ate it.... :confused:

Please don't start to make yourself sick if you overeat. It may seem like a magic wand but it is not. You will get into the habit of doing that and end up with a serious eating disorder.

You will get ill from doing it, too, because of the potassium salts, electroytes and other vital things you lose by vomiting. You may get heart palpitations and even heart problems. I am very serious about this, you must get help.

Speak to someone. If your Consultant reads this and she is honest I doubt she (or he) will feel able to sell you any more product. It is making your binge behaviour worse and you are going down what might be a very dark road.

Please change to a plan that lets you eat healthy! Please.

All the very best x

Back