keep messing up

leamarshall

last night had a chinese

and then tonight had KFC , what the heck is wrong with me

Tastes good for 2 mins but then it sinks in and it makes me feel propper depressed and stupidly guilty, I even consider throwing it up
Im a failure!

Aw Lea, don't be so hard on yourself! So you've made poor choices, so what?! It's done now, you can't take it back. Don't dwell on the one or two bad meals you've had, think about the 20 other meals you've had this week, and how well you've done with those! Draw a line under it, and get back on track for tomorrow. Everyone slips up from time to time, just try not to worry too much. Hope you feel better! :)

P.S. I could murder a KFC! :(

I do feel much better !! thanks

Glad to hear it :)

your have days like that hun but now you know eating it makes u fel good at the time but afters u feel terrible and know it aint worth it, u learn by your mistakes. we all know this aint gonna be easy but in 4 or 8 weeks down the line and you start losing weight and seeing the diffrence it makes with your body you will think hell yea! it is worth all this xxx

THANKS FOR THAT HUN
Think I just had such a good week last week , that my head was like ,. hell yeah I can have a few bad things this week... But I actually feel mentally crap !!

Back