Extra Easy Keep trying ee days but so hungry

RebekahR

Gold Member
Keep trying ee as everyone swears by it but I find only having one hex a & b leaves me feeling so hungry !

Today has turned into a green as i just couldn't last till 2 without another hex. Frustrating

Any tips for you guys who do ee all the time? ? Does it get easier?

X

Rebekah, if you're hungry - EAT! Plenty of free and superfree foods to choose from, fill your belly :D

P x

I think with ee the best thing is to use as much of ur free/superfree in breakfast as u can! Cause using ur a & b choice so early on say cereal and milk is so frustrating later in day esp if u want a sarnie for lunch! I tend to make sw tortilla with potato and loads of free veg in it to have for breakfast or lunch. Or fruit and yoghurt. Then lunches r pasta salads rice dishes or just a big stuffed salad! Saving my heb for a Alpen light later in day! K

I'll try ditching the wheetabix brekkie! !

Have been eating fruit but am so hungry is driving me potty!!!

Definitely tricky! !

Thanks guys xx

I always have cereal as HEXB. But what I do is eat fruit mid morning. Have quite a large packed lunch and if still hungry, have a mullerlight mid afternoon. Admittedly, I'm always hungry by teatime, but bulk that meal out with superfree. You could also try drinking more water to see if that helps :)

Thanks!

Will try filling up with water. . Sure it will pass!!

Today is s bit better thanks for everyone helping

Keeping filled up with water is helping xx

It is honestly a bit difficult to work out why you are feeling so hungry all the time. SW doesn't limit the amount you eat, just what you eat.

Have bigger meals. You may have seen that quite a lot of people on this forum say that they are amazed at the amount they can eat.

And although the book says that superfree food should be your FIRST choice for snacks, it doesn't mean it has to be your ONLY choice.

Could you perhaps consider whether what you are feeling is hunger, or is it that you are just missing certain foods? If this is the case, then you will adjust to this - and remember you can always have an extra HEXB and syn it. Are you using all your syns? That's what they are there for.

The other thing is that I sometimes think we forget that being hungry is not always a bad thing. We as a society have got so used to being able to stuff our faces at all times of day that we seem to have forgotten that it is actually a good thing to be hungry before a meal.

Anyway, perservere, and I am sure you will be feeling more positive soon.

Last edited:
I have crohns so the amount I eat and what I can eat can be limited

For instance I had cous cous and greens for lunch, a large amount and been ill all afternoon

Small amounts work best. Limiting super free etc

Have to be careful anout snacking on fruit or loading my meals with veggies

Can be a bit of a balancing act!

Hi Rebekah

I do all red days so hope this advice is OK for EE.

I was starving a lot at the start but I found having a protein-heavy breakfast (scrambled egg and bacon for example) really helped. If I don't have enough protein in my system, fruit will never fill me up! I also try and save my hex Bs til the evening so I've got something to look forward to ;)

For instance I had cous cous and greens for lunch, a large amount and been ill all afternoon

Oh I see, I didn't realise. I'm sorry. I don't really know anything about this, so obviously my comments aren't really helpful and I can see that it would be very difficult for you. Hope it works out.

So, maybe eating little and often will probably be better for you then?

A lot of the HE B choices are free foods on an EE day so there's really no need to miss out on them.
Other than that, if you really find that you are hungry on EE, stick with red or green, SW really is all about finding what works for you. Sounds like red days would be perfect for you.......

So far its hard work lol basically being sick everyday! !

Today's ended up a green day try ee again tomorrow! !

Back