keeping it secret

I made the mistake of telling my boss who in turn told someone else who came down today and was going to 'have a word' with me about 'the shakes'. Apparently he is some kind of health/fitness guru...oh dear! Luckily we were both busy so he went away, just hoping he doesn't try and have that chat with me as I really can't be bothered with it! My boss and the other girl that works in her office also keep phoning me to check that I am still alive! argh! Really wish I had not told anyone! I am keeping it secret from my family for the time being as my nan is paying for me to go to Slimming world...feel naughty for doing this instead but it is my life and if I don't give this diet a proper go I will regret it! I know my family will moan at me and tell me it's dangerous, just do healthy eating etc, so will wait til I've lost a bit and then tell them so they can see the results first before they preach!

Ive told every1 an negative comments i tell them wateverr haha my ppl in my collage always look at me weird when drinking the shakes haha x

I worked in an office the first time and never told anyone. I used to take the chicken soup for lunch - I hate the stuff but lots of people used to have soup so it looked normal. My line manager said I should eat more than that for lunch - imagine how she'd have reacted if I'd told her I was only eating that much 3x a day.

I had to tell my kids - they're too little to hide things from. They were really interested (my son even was a little jealous I was having choc shake for a meal haha).

I'm unemployed now so it's far easier - don't have to hide as I'm the only one here!

I've not told anyone except my son and my bf this time. Much easier. It gets really boring explaining why, how long, blah blah blah.

I haven't told my mum and she wants to take me to my fav Chinese restuarant for my birthday on the 23rd march and she is also getting married on the 24th so the night before would be a double celebration. I feel awful telling her no but last time I did the diet she really didn't approve of the drastic measures so no she wouldn't understand this time either

I've only told close family and friends who are understanding and supportive. I haven't told my boss or my work colleagues because I know I'll get a lecture on how "dangerous" it is. All the sneaking around is annoying though.

I've been getting loads of comments now on how well I look with my weight loss so my general reply is I'm doing weight-watchers on-line. That's not a total lie because I have a subscription to it and I intend to use it when I've finished this diet and have gone through refeed. :)

She knows Im on a diet as I was doing rosemary conley before I started LT, I'm sure she'll understand I'm doing this for me and its safe etc and other people's opinions shouldn't matter. A lot of people know I'm doing it so not officially keeping it quiet but only told the people I know would understand

I have only told my Husband, daughter and my best chum other than that i am just telling people i am cutting back after all it is none of their business .

Back