Keeping my smile....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Oh well no loss this week, I knew it before I got weighed although don't deserve no loss so I will keep my head high & know it will show next week.....

dont keep weighing yourself every week hun . just stick to the doctors weighing scales every 4 weeks. and just keep doing what your doing. you will lose weight one week then sometimes u wont. that just what happens. dont feel bad about it x

no you wouldnt hun. i think for me personally if i weighed myself every week it wud drive me insane. i just stick to what im doing and working hard and hopefully get a nice suprise at the end of the 4 weeks :)

I dont personally have the willpower to not weigh myself in a ocd manar and am pleased some have beeter self controlthan me!!

X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Me neither Butters! I am ashamed to say I weigh myself every day. Often more than once :eek:

Got my monthly WI with the doctor tomorrow..

Good luck with WI tomorrow..

I think I should join the OTC WI club too :)

I've lost about 5lbs at SW since I last wieghed in so I'm expecting at least 2kg off by the doctors scales x

Good lu k for weigh in x

I dont personally have the willpower to not weigh myself in a ocd manar and am pleased some have beeter self controlthan me!!

X

haha i havent got that good self control but with me if i weighed myself once a week and saw a weight loss that i wasnt happy with then i would probley just give up. thats why i havent weighed myself and waiting till friday the 16th december. last time i weighed myself was the 14th of november. so im hoping im gonna have a decent weight loss cos ive been working so hard :) x

2.5kg off this month in total - which tallies with the 5lbs off on SW!

I weigh myself all the time but none of them really count other than the Drs one each month because my scales are so tempremental that I can lose or gain 5lbs just by moving the scales 10cm. I do use my WI on a wed or thurs as a guide and it keeps me in the mindset of losing weight. I'd fall way off track if I didn't weigh myself at all. It isnt much fun when my weekly WI shows no loss but it spurs me on I think.

Back