Keeping track with pictures!

CLB2021

Hi guys, this is a bit scary but motivational none the less!

This will be mostly short and sweet a visual reminder for me to keep at it :)

Sorry if its a bit muddled!

image-1576017815.jpg

Me 3 weeks ago. (26th April)

image-771991356.jpg

Me around 4 days ago (11th May)

Wow what a big difference already, well done :)

Well done! Great photos, the difference in 4 weeks is amazing xx

This is my hideous tummy/thighs on week six after two stone loss, I'm getting weighed tomorrow and will add another picture in a couple of weeks. Thought I'd be super brave and motivate myself ! sorry in advance :(

image-2965176990.jpg

Very inspirational! You've done really well Cezz and have done great with your weigh loss.... Just think how you will look when you've lost another stone. I keep trying on my bikini whenever I feel like I'm struggling and it reinforces to me why I need to keep on going. I did something a little mad today, for me anyway and went out and bought a load of really lovely size 10 clothes - none of them fit me and I knew they wouldn't so now I have no choice but to continue until I lose another stone+ before they fit me ha ha! Think we must all be going a little crazy!! But well,done so far and keep up the great work xx

Last edited:
Thank you very very much!

Wise words I hav done similar things with some size 12s! Size ten is my goal seems so far away but I can only keep going to get closer to it I guess :)! You've done really well too :O!

And great to see you have your head screwed on properly lol x

Your photo idea is brilliant!!! Well done on your weight loss ....looking forward to hearing how you did this week ....the clothes thing I did the same bought a Jaeger (outlet shopping and super reduced) coat that doesn't fit me ...but will by Autumn when I will actually need a coat again : )

Thank you very much it doesn't feel brilliant now but it will next month lol!

And yeah that's a good idea! I have a nice Barbour jacket from 2 years ago I only ever wore once! (Ill also be doing this until October)

X keep up the good work :D going
To get weighed soon! x

image-1344296739.jpg

This is after another 2 weeks so I'm currently week 8 and have lost 2.5 stone (slow and steady wins the race lol?)

Getting there, now go away stretch marks lol! Bio oil to the rescue

View attachment 96949

This is after another 2 weeks so I'm currently week 8 and have lost 2.5 stone (slow and steady wins the race lol?)

Getting there, now go away stretch marks lol! Bio oil to the rescue

Well done you, I have lost 1stone 8lbs betwen Xenical and my second week of Lipo but my spare tyre is huge lol Id love to post a pic. Im a size 10 in jeggings fromTesco but a size 18 at the top coz my tummy is so huge lol You have a waist which is great :wow:

Wow well done you! we're along the same lines :)? I am a size 14/16 I believe which is annoying! but just joined a gym lol :)!

Thank you very much x

You can really see the difference! And never thought about losing weight,losing the stretch marks with help of bio oil, another incentive!!,thanks

Back