Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend hunni.xxx

Morning Hun
Im not bad today,still a little fed up but its to be expected got so much going on in my life at the min...
How are you doing and the family?
My bloody sig still keep going and now it has again :(

Mines came off also. So last night I found another website to get another one. This one would not come off as it as a bb code that you can copy and paste. Just clip on my mines and it should open up. Have a fab day.

Hi Keisha

Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for finding a new signature - I've updated. Are you back on track points wise now you sound well on track for exercise?

M

yeah I've been on track since boxing day doing my kickstart so hopefully I should be in line for a go loss next weigh in. Might go over my points today as we are taking the girls out for the day so I may not be pointing today. Hope not do too much damage though.

Hows your weekend going? Hope its nice and relaxing.This signature should not come off as I go a bb code now.

Thanks for your message hun,your so helpful.
Have a great day taking the girls out. Have fun :)
Im only a downer today x

Hi Keisha well done on your loss over christmas,you are really doing well.Hope your girls are feeling better now.
Just popped over to say Happy New Year.
lorna x

hey Keisha, hope you have a good day today - good luck for WI tomorrow :) xxx

Hope you have had a good weekend. Good luck for WI tomorrow. Hope you had a good day out with the girls yesterday too xx

Hope you're having a good weekend and good luck for WI! xx

hey Keisha, hope you have a good day today - good luck for WI tomorrow :) xxx

Hope you have had a good weekend. Good luck for WI tomorrow. Hope you had a good day out with the girls yesterday too xx

Good luck for your WI

M

Good luck for tomorrow! x

Hope you're having a good weekend and good luck for WI! xx

Thanks everyone. Had I great time at tumble in the jungle with my OH and the girls. Got loads of exercise running up and down with Tanisha. Had a great week foodwise until yesterday. After all that up and down I was feeling so hungry that I just went mental on a packet of Fox's biscuits. But not too worry as I've good since boxing day.

Good luck to everyone who's weighing in tomorrow.

Its the first weigh in the new year and the team competetion incentive. Good luck to all teams. As you know Simply The Best is No#1 so no luck needed :p:p:D.

Good luck for tomorrow matey xxx

I am shattered today. I did a 9 hour spring clean...none stop all day :D Shattered now lol

Wow that sounds like a weeks worth of exercise. Hope it has a good impact on your weigh in. I guess you'll be going to bed early then. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful nights sleep after all of that. Good luck for tomorrow hun.

lol yeah I am going soon...a weeks worth? not sure about that but it was hard. loving sitting in my living room right now :D Maybe I will have worked off some fluid weight? Do you reckon I could have shed 2lbs worth of fluid lol ;)

morning Keish, good luck for WI. Glad to see you got plenty of exercise in at the softplay place :) xxx

Thanks everyone. Well I'm very chuffed at the moment and very proud of myself this week. Done kickstart for a week and it really did that. Lost 4lbs :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: . Will be doing kickstart for another week and hope for another good lost. I'm now just 4.5lbs away from my healthy bmi which I'm so excited to get to. Hopefully I can reach it in the next 2 weeks.

Anyway on the way out the door to the post office before I have to pick up Tanisha from nursery so will catch up with everyone later.

Back