Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Sorry for the short absent had a friend over. She not long left. How are you M and Lea. Hope you had a fab day. How are you feeling now Lea? Today was another 100% day for me. Did some walking today not much though. Needed to go the bank in a shopping area close to me so it was only a 30 mins walk. Took the bus back, it was just too cold.

Hi Keisha, well done you on attempting walking in this weather! Hows the wii fit going? Take care x

I learnt my lession on Tuesday walking in sure cold weather, never again..lol. Having used the wii fit in two days, my daughter is on the wii right now. She is only 3yrs and I cant seem to get her off the wii. But she is learning really quicklyto my surprise, she made be able to teacher me a thing or two.

I havent been on much on minimins as of late. I trying to spend more time with the girls at the moment cause I realise that I havent been doing that (minimins has taken over..lol). So only jumping on to minimins when their are asleep or busy doing something else.

Trying to spend more quality time with Tanisha especially as she has not been getting loads of attention since Ariana was born (you know how thats goes) and its been showing in her attitude now.

Foodwise I've been 100% so really proud of myself although today I'm eating my normal 19pts instead of kickstart. Sorry if I've been posting in everyones diarys but I'm trying. Hope everyone's ok and have a lovely evening

it really is hard to divide your time when you've got 2.

Are you, like, a supermum or something? :p
Considering you're dieting, spending time on here, got two little ones... blimey! :)

Well done :D

xx

hey Keisha glad to see you're okay.. quiet here without you on during the day! Hope you had a good time with your friend around :) x

Going to be even busier over the few days as my baby brother (19yrs) is coming over here from US to live. So have to get the flat ready and pick him up a couple of stuff. He's coming next friday and I'm well excited cause I've seen him in 3 years.

How are you Rach? Hope you're ok.

Glad you are excited about your brother coming to stay...will be nice for you if you haven't seen eachother for a while! xx

So are you from the US originally then Keisha? Just nosey :D

No, I'm orginally from the West Indies (Montserrat), you proberly never heard of it but its an island in the Caribbean. Moved to the States in 1995 and lived there for 5 years, then moved over here. My parents and sis still in the states, don't think they will ever leave, which is great, at least I have some where to go for holidays..lol.

Glad you are excited about your brother coming to stay...will be nice for you if you haven't seen eachother for a while! xx

Really really excited, which I need to keep it check cause when I get too excited I tend to eat. So dont be surprised if one week after my brother has arrived, I've gained..lol

Morning Hun
Glad your ok i have been woundering how you were.
Have a great time with your brother and well done on the diet xx

How exciting for you. I hope you have a lovely lovely time with your bro. :D

morning Keisha, hope you have a great day :) xxx

Ooo Keisha sounds like your in for a busy and exciting time! :) ....

Just want to say hi....Hi!

how lovely that your brother is coming over x

Back