Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

hope you've had a good day today hunnybunch :) x

Hi Keisha - just want to wish you a nice weekend :)

hope you've had a good day today hunnybunch :)
x

I had a good day yesterday. Got the last of the stuff delivered for my bro. Next weds is my OH B'day and I was going to make him a cake then but he wants it today. So will be making two banana cakes for him. Lord help me because whenever I make this cake for him which is often I end up munching on it and its hard for me to stop. So hopefully today is the day that changes.

Hi Keisha - just want to wish you a nice weekend :)

Thanks Lea, hope to have a fab weekend and make sure you have one two.

Hey :)
I'm SURE you can resist that cake - and even if you don't, it's banana cake so it must be healthy, right? :rolleyes: all that fruit :D

xx

point up the ingredients for the cake and allow yourself a portion - that will probably help you - i would rather have something than nothing :)

have you weighed in today then? or are you leaving it until next saturday? xxx

point up the ingredients for the cake and allow yourself a portion - that will probably help you - i would rather have something than nothing :)

have you weighed in today then? or are you leaving it until next saturday? xxx

I'll try an do that actually. Forgot to tell you girls I my older bro bought me the scales for xmas,so will use it.

Will be weigh in next Saturday since my weigh was already pointed for this week. Well I'm off to begin this cake. Hate my oven, it take quiet along time to bake stuff. Have a lovely weekend Rach :):).

you too Keisha.. and wow thats great about the scales! I love mine to bits.. they're the most used piece of technology in my house! :D

Hiya Gem, Well the cakes were a sucess. I tripple the recipe cause I wanted to make 2 large cakes but got 3 made. I did have three rather large slices so didnt have a 100% day yesterday but I have no regets about eating that cake, it was fab.

Spent all day on the wii with my OH, bro and Tanisha, it was so much fun. We later settled down to watch some stand up comedy. Went to sleep pretty late (3:30am). Woke up with aching shoulders from playing all those sports games.

Well my day today have been 100% so far. Just finished catching up on everyone diaries. OMG, there are sooo many diaries to catch up on. Little one just waking up so got to run.

Last edited:
As long as you enjoyed it :D

Just think how many of your 5 a day that must've been :p haha.

And besides, the wii-playing must've made up for some of it :)

xx

That cake just deserved to be eaten and sounds great so not to worry. Hope your day is gong well will check back with you tommorrow

M

Morning everyone. Hope you all are having a lovely day so far. Went for a 2.5 hrs walk today as it was not cold today. Back home now and going to do some tidying. Good luck to everyone who's weighing in today.

i keep thinking "why isnt Keisha weighing in today?" i'm so stuck on you being a monday-er I cant get my head around you being a saturday-er now! :D well done on your walk - hope you have a good day.. how're the shoulders? x

Shoulders still hurting but not as much. Tanisha wants to go on the wii again today but told her I don't have the energy right now. Just want to sleep now but cant until later.

Hope you are having a good day Keisha and that your shoulder calms down soon!x

Hi Keisha, hope you are having a good day. Well done on your walk - you seem to be right back in the swing of things.

Your diary had dropped to page 3....there are just so many now its taking ages to read and reply. My life is being overtaken by minimins! Not that you'll hear me complain mind. xx

Back