Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

good luck with the restart honey, you will be rocking team 2 to the top soon! :D

Been away for the weekend, just wanted to wish you a late good luck for your restart and the low carb thing :D seems a lot of us are doing that now!

Karen - you've started something! :p

xx

Best of luck with your restart Keisha, im sure you'll get on just fine!!

x

keish where are you? :(

good luck hun x

Hi Keisha, I did not know you had come back! How is it going? I really miss all the familiar faces. So many people are AWOL. I got excited to think you were back. Come on - let us know how you got on :D

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa :( come back? xx

Sorry guys for the awol. Been really busy. Starting work in two weeks time and doing a lot of things that I need to do before I go back to work and its left me with no time to pop onto minimins. So guys I'm really sorry.

Diet wise I been 100% most of the times with a few bumps along the way. Started combining low carb with WW today and going ok so far. Hopefully the first week of low carbing should give me a boost in weight loss.

Hope everyone is ok. There is so much to catch up on everyones diaries, but I'll try my best. Got to run now, my little one is waking up. She's a bit miserable with teething at the moment.

Morning Girls

Well a lb down for me this week and hopefully more next week as I've started combining low carb. Hope everybody having a fab start to the weekend. Started catching up on some diaries and boy do I have a lot to catching up to do. Will try to catch up on everyone's diaries over the course of the weekend hopefully.

Anyway off to make breakfast for everyone.

Back