Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

well done Keisha on your 1lb down thats fab :) xxx

Well done on the lb :)

xx

Hi keisha it is so lovely to see you back but very understandable you've not been here with how busy you've been. Not long til you're back at work now so good luck with that.

Many congratulations on the pound its downhill again for you

M

Hi Keisha, just searched through to see if you had been back on lately - I guess you must have started work by now.

Hope its going well. Let us know how you are doing.

Hiya everyone

Sorry I've been missing in action for such a long time. So so sorry for letting myself and you guys down. Totally fell off the wagon. Back to square one but no one to blame but myself. I could just kick myself for messing up all my hard work.

As they say you learn from your mistake and I sure did. I'm here thinking to myself where I've would have been if I stay on track (maybe at goal). So here I am starting over again. Will be trying SW for a while and see how it goes. Will try my very best this week to catch up on you guys as my little one has chicken pox and I'm off from work for a week or so. So this is the best for me to catch up.

I will be starting a diary in SW section so feel free to drop by. Starting SW properly on Weds this week (going to classes). So I doing the eating plan in the SW mag until then.

Keisha xxx

Thanks hun. Its good to be back on track. These pass months I've found it very difficult to get back on track. Its like my body and mind was starting a rebellion against been on a diet. But I've found my way back. I thought it would be easy sticking to the diet at work (from mat leave) but that was not the case, even though I was quiet busy. What really threw me off is they put me in different role which I was not please about. After working there for so many years, I felt under valued and punished for being on mat leave. So I was not happy at all and when I'm not happy I eat and it just spiralled out of control. Been back at work for 3 months now and I've only come to terms with my new role. Just have to say to myself that a least I have a job so I should be greatful.

Anyway enough of my ranting, how are you doing? Will reading through everyone diary soon. Just the thought of knowing how much I have to catch up on frightens me, lol. x

Hey! So many people have just disappeared, it's nice to see an old "face" again. I'm in the exact same position as you, back to my start weight but I've finally managed to get back on track :)

Hi Keisha, welcome back - its really good to "see" you.

Sorry to hear you are back to square one - stick with us and we'll keep a beady eye on you.

Good luck with SW xx

Hiya everyone

Sorry I've been missing in action for such a long time. So so sorry for letting myself and you guys down. Totally fell off the wagon. Back to square one but no one to blame but myself. I could just kick myself for messing up all my hard work.

As they say you learn from your mistake and I sure did. I'm here thinking to myself where I've would have been if I stay on track (maybe at goal). So here I am starting over again. Will be trying SW for a while and see how it goes. Will try my very best this week to catch up on you guys as my little one has chicken pox and I'm off from work for a week or so. So this is the best for me to catch up.

I will be starting a diary in SW section so feel free to drop by. Starting SW properly on Weds this week (going to classes). So I doing the eating plan in the SW mag until then.

Keisha xxx

Welcome back!! :D:D:D

Hi Keisha,
What a great feeling to see an old face back. there is so many new member all the older members seem to have gone.
Look forward to having a an old friend in the sw section with me.xx

Back