Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

well done Keisha so proud of you! Maybe see this week what earning your AP plus eating all your points does? ]

Thanks Rach :). Don't know if I manage much as I'm feeling soooo tired lately :sigh:. I think my body is telling me to slow down a bit but we shall see.

you're doing so well.. keep it up :) xxx

well done hun on your 2lb off thats amazing xx

Thank you guys for all your support

Well done Keisha you are doing really well,congratulations on such a successful switch from w8 to ww.
Good luck for next week.
lorna x

Thanks Lorna. Hope you have a great week and an amazing weigh in. Hope you are ok.

well done keisha! 2lbs is fab! Did you eat any of your ap's? X

I ate about 15pts when I went on my snacking spree :eek::eek:

Well done on your 2lb loss - You're doing so well :)
xxx

Thank Jax, you're not doing to bad youself.

fantastic well done hunni.xxx

well done hun on ur loss this week ur doing fantastic xx

Thanks everyone. I'm off to bed now, feeling really tired. Early start tomorrow to take Tanisha to nursery and off on my 7mile walk with a bit of shopping inbetween. Good luck to everyone who's weigh in tomorrow.

Keisha, I'm sorry I'm a little late but I lost track of who i congratulated and who i did not! I gues that's what happens when you do it over 3 days lol!

Well done hun! You are doing fantastic. I really admire your determination. Really proud of you :D

xxx

heya Keisha, hope you're having a good day - enjoy your walk! :) x

You are doing so well. And well done on the walking. Hope the weather is kind
Irene xx

The weather was a bit unkind. It was freeeeeezzing :gen125::gen125:. This is the last of my walk this week. I'm taking it easy.

Keisha, I'm sorry I'm a little late but I lost track of who i congratulated and who i did not! I gues that's what happens when you do it over 3 days lol!

Well done hun! You are doing fantastic. I really admire your determination. Really proud of you :D

xxx

Thanks Lea. I know you're busy with your little ones:family2: and work :character00148:. Better late then never :):).

heya Keisha, hope you're having a good day - enjoy your walk! :) x

Good but tiring day. I did enjoy my walk apart from the weather. Got some grocery shopping also. Bought some WW Beef and veggie hotpot, which I love sooo much for a lb from Iceland. Bought loads :D:D. Hope your having a lovely day.

Hey Keisha,

Sorry for the delay, congrats on your loss. Wish I was doing as well as you after the switch

Thats ok. Don't worry Manny, I'm sure you'll pick up the paste soon enough:):).

Hope your having a good day Keisha xx

I am. Just about to jump in my bed for a nap since the kids are sleeping and it stop me from thinking about food :p. How you doing? Are you at work taking a peek at minimins?

glad you're having a good day - enjoy your nap! :D (eeeh, you're getting old! ;) just kidding)

Hey Hun,
Enjoy your sleep,i dont blame you having a nap,if i could i would :)
How is ww going for you,you seem to be doing very well lately .
Well done

glad you're having a good day - enjoy your nap! :D (eeeh, you're getting old! ;) just kidding)

Haha :), Not use to getting up early in the mornings but I can seem to go sleep earlier in the night to make up for it :p.

Hey Hun,
Enjoy your sleep,i dont blame you having a nap,if i could i would :)
How is ww going for you,you seem to be doing very well lately .
Well done

It was short but I'm not complaining. Its going ok, I'm a bit worried because soon I'll will be dropping a pt from my allowance when I lose the next 3lbs :cry:. Hope I can cope.

Last edited:
i'm the same - cant sleep earlier so when i have to get up early I am dead girl walking! :p

you're doing great Keisha and I know you will be fine when you drop a point :) xxx

Hey Keisha, how you doing? You'll be fine having a point less...you are so determined I know that won't stop you!

Hope all is ok x

Back