Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Thanks Rach, M and Lea. I can't wait to lose the next 3lbs, then I'll be a 10 stoner.....yippee. At the mo I have a spliting headache that won't go away. Tried sleeping and tabs but nothing is working. Hope it goes away tonight cause there is nothing worst then waking up with a headache.

Just realise something. I notice I tend to overeat on the days that I exercise so what I'm going to do is save 4pts on the days I don't exercise. So on the days that I do (3-4 days) I will have the extra points. Hopefully that should work and keep me on track. That way also I can save my 12APs to boost my weight loss instead of eating them.

So I saved 4pts today and will continue to do so until Sunday then Monday starts my new week. Sorted

good idea :) hope you have a good day today Keish x

I've had a wonderful morning. My daughter's nursery had a xmas play, which she was apart of. Tanisha was a teddy bear. Ahh she looked sooo cute. Ariana enjoyed her self also, they sang a lot of songs that she loves. Just at home now chilling will the girls watch the shiny show. How every one today?

the shiney shiney show COME ON! lmao im even singing it in my sleep along with the theme tune of in the night garden and doodle doo lmaoo... awk i cant wait till ryan has his first nativity play but then again i want him to stay 5 mnths forever hes so cute!!

Hows ur points going ur doing so well hunni xx

I gave up Home and away and hollyoaks just so Ariana can watch in the night garden and Tanisha, charlie and lola. Don't even try and speak to her when its on cause she will just ignore you. Ariana loves iggle piggle the most, she just lights up when sees him. Bought her the dancing Iggle piggle for her xmas. She's going to love it, can't wait.

awwww ryan could be crying or giggling away but as soon as the " dinnnn dinn din din din din dinnnn dinnnn" in the night music comes on itscalms him right down and he just stares and stares at it for the whole show he loves it x

10874-albums701-picture3737.html

Trying to put up a pic of charlie and lola display in my class! not working tho! lol

Hi Keisha, just popping by and catching up on your diary.

All that walking - its not surprise you want to eat for Britain.

I lost my tracker - but did 3ap's this morning on the treadmill.

I really miss the christmas play thing...makes you a totally proud mummy.

I also remember that I loved Barney when my kids were little...is he still on?

No I don't think so, at least not on cbeebies. Was very proud of Tanisha. As soon I arrived she didn't want to be in the play anymore, she wanted to sit with me and Ariana. I had to choax her with some crisp to stay where she was..lol

Thanks Gem, hopefully I can achieve it. I'm ok, just at home relaxing. Hope you have a good weekend under the circumstances.

Thanks hun,i am working tomorrow but off sunday and was going out but i think we will have the day in and try not to spend any more money unneeded :(

2.5 to your target? Well done, Keisha!! I think you can do this for sure!

I've not heard of Shiney Show or whatever (I'm American, don't think we had those in US), but I used to go to the Christmas shows of kids of people who worked for me, loved seeing the little kids singing and hamming it up, great fun!

I've had a wonderful morning. My daughter's nursery had a xmas play, which she was apart of. Tanisha was a teddy bear. Ahh she looked sooo cute. Ariana enjoyed her self also, they sang a lot of songs that she loves. Just at home now chilling will the girls watch the shiny show. How every one today?
Glad you're daughters play went well. It's fab seeing them on stage isnt it! It was my schools play today and yesterday and it was fab supporting the children and seeing all these proud, glassy eyed parents looking up at the stage :D
I also remember that I loved Barney when my kids were little...is he still on?
I used to love Barney too - kept my girls happy - I remember having a really bad bout of flu when my eldest was coming up for 3 and the twins were 18 months old - I put Barney videos on all day long in between feeding, nappy changing etc and dosed myself up big time as I had a raging temperature - OH knew I was ill as I woke him up at night hallucinating and singing Barney songs!!! Not good - cant quite get into Barney anymore :p

How are you today hun, hope you have a great weekend.xx

I'm good. Tanisha has an awful cold with coughing none stop and a fever but she's a bit better than she was yesterday. Ariana is ok, she eating some banana. Just relaxing at home all day, nothing planned as Tanisha is sick. How are you today?

Back