Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

I lost 1.5lbs this week, which is wonderful. This week I will be 100% on the plan, I want to beat my xmas target. Just came back from my walk. the little one is asleep in the pram still so I'll got and cook some chicken soup now before picking up Tanisha from nursery. Will be back later to check out everyones diary.

Well done hun! That is brilliant! You should be so proud of yourself. I am proud of you! x

Well done Keisha - You're doing brilliantly - Really pleased for you :D xxx

Well done on this weeks loss! xxx

youve done great Keish! deserved every bit of those 1.5lbs :) xxx

Thanks everyone. Been very busy today so hopefully tomorrow I'll catch up with everyones diaries. Sleep well.

I lost 1.5lbs this week, which is wonderful. This week I will be 100% on the plan, I want to beat my xmas target. Just came back from my walk. the little one is asleep in the pram still so I'll got and cook some chicken soup now before picking up Tanisha from nursery. Will be back later to check out everyones diary.

Aww well done Keisha!!! Soo pleased for you x

Aww well done Keisha!!! Soo pleased for you x

Thanks Emma

Good morning huni
How are you today? Hope your ok xx

Good afternoon Gem, hope your ok today. I'm ok. Very cold today, went out for a short walk today and my hands almost froze off. This my last week of walking.

Taking a leaf out of Rach's Book and writing down in here what I eat each day. So this what I had so far.

B - Weetabix x 2 with skim milk (2.5)
S - Elevenses (2.5)
L - Soup (5), RichTea choco biscuit x3 (3)
D -
S -

Total:13 pts Saved: pts

Trying to save 4pts each day for the weekend just incase I decide to do something.

Hope everyones having a lovely day :):)

Last edited:
Hi Keisha, good to see you braved the cold (again!)

I always write everything down on my WW trackers which does help so here's to another great weight loss this week

Only walked for an hour and fifteen minutes before I picked up my daughter from nursery. Bought some veggies to make my chilli later. I do track my food in my journal as well but just thought I write it in here also under watchful eyes to keep me on track :):).

Last edited:
Thats a good idea posting food on here as someone soon lets you know if there is a problem. Hope it keeps you on track

M

Well thats it for me today (foodwise)

B - Weetabix x 2 with skim milk (2.5)
S - Elevenses (2.5)
L - Soup (5), RichTea choco biscuit x3 (3), Toast x1 (.5)
D - Veggie chilli (0), WW toast x3 (1.5)
S - Yogurt (1), Advent (.5)

Total:16.5pts Saved: 3.5pts

Back