Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Just found out from my OH that he didn't get the wii fit online like I thought he would. He's going into one of the game stores to buy it on Monday when he gets paid. Told him he need to do it quickly cause the stocks are running low I'm sure and I want my wii fit. So hopefully I'll get it on Monday still otherwise I will be every disappointed.

3 weeks ago i had to stand in a queue of 30 people for mine - only 2 came in cause they are that hard to find. Tell him to call early - like 9am because they will at least tell him then what time the delivery is and whether any wii fits are due to come in xxx

Morning Hun,
If you cant get it in your store let me no and i will try mine xx

Morning Hun,
If you cant get it in your store let me no and i will try mine xx

Hi Keisha

Hope you're OK and that Wii Fit is secured on Monday.

M

Thanks Gem and M. Told OH I'll purchase it online as I got paid today and then he can deposit the money back into my account on Monday. So he said that would be cool, better to be safe. So it will be with me on Moday for sure.

I need to rearrange my living room to maximise some space :p, so I'll do that sometime to today. How are you both doing :):)?

Hi Keisha

How you doing honey? Thought I'd stop by and say hello - looks like you're doing really well.

Hope you get your Wii Fit in time for Chrissy!

Carol x

yayyyyyy - i was so excited with the arrival of my wii fit near slammed the door in the delievery mans face to rip it open lol of course that was the first day i also weighed myself after ryan and i was shockeddddddd lol but the wee graph is coming nicely down now -\ how r u keeping this week huni xx

Hiya Carol, I'm ok. Just relaxing at home with the kids. I'll be waiting eagerly on Monday for the doorbell to ring for my wii fit. How ya doing? Are you still going to post you pics you taken at your xmas do?

yayyyyyy - i was so excited with the arrival of my wii fit near slammed the door in the delievery mans face to rip it open lol of course that was the first day i also weighed myself after ryan and i was shockeddddddd lol but the wee graph is coming nicely down now -\ how r u keeping this week huni xx

:8855::8855:, you're so funny, might just do the same. I'm ok, was 100% on track yesterday and I will try my atmost best to stay that until xmas. Decided not to count pts on xmas, just going to be more aware what I eat. How's Ryan doing?

hes doing great babe thanks hes started sitting up on his own this week just in time for chrimbo all proud of him lol - im the same going to have christmas day and boxing day of just not gonna stuff my face (( hopefully)) as normal i usually have a selection box gone by breakfast so gonna maybe have a couple tings out of it on one day and some the next and have a good healthy crimbo dinner and fill up on that instead - and ill stick to vodka and diet coke much less points :) xx

Glad you sorted your OH out and your Wii!!!!! ;):D:D:D

Hiya keisha, i hope you get your wii fit soon hun, omg i am atill waiting to get a wii - maybe when they come down in price lol!

Done arranging the furniture. It was a bit cramp playing the wii. There is so much more room for when I start exercising on my wii fit.

Food so far:

B - WW baked beans (2), toast x2 (1.5), 2 slices of pastami (1)
S - Yogurt (1), 100ml orange juice (.5), toast w/ peanutbutter (2)
L - Beef hotpot (3.5), carrot (0), clemintine x2 (.5)
D - Veggie Chilli (0), Toast x2 (1.5), Jam (.5), Peanut butter (1)
S- x2 Advent (1), Slice of ham (.5)

Total Pts: 16.5 Saved pts: 3.5

Last edited:
Hi Keisha, so glad you're defo getting yr wii fit - you'll love it! I see you're still racking up a staggering amount of APs!!! Hope you have a good weekend hun xxx

Thanks Jax. This the last week of my high Aps unless I go crazy on the wii fit :D . No more walking for me until spring. Hope you are ok?

Back