Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Hiya Girls, feeling much better now, very tried though. Thanks for all the good wishes. I been resting the whole day so I quess that helped. Might have been something I eaten cause I don't normally get sick.

I've very naughty from for the whole day today. Didn't eat nothing much yesterday so for some reason I ate for England today. Then to top it off my OH bought some indian for dinner and I couldn't resist. After today and a couple of cheats last week, I'll properly end up with a gain at weigh in tomorrow. Tomorrow I start anew, saving at least 3pts a day until xmas and after. I decided not to count points on xmas.

On another note can't for my wii fit tomorrow. Will be doing as much exercise as I can bear this week. After xmas I will be doing kick start for two weeks to lose any gain I made. How are you all doing? Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Good luck for tomorrow Keisha xxx

If you gain or sts this week, my faith in exercise will be gone forever. With all those APs you surely must have a loss - lets hope so anyway.

Soooo excited for you (and jealous) for getting your wii fit tomorrow.

Hey Keisha, just popping in to say thanks for posting on my thread while I've been incommunicado; I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy your wii fit :D

If you gain or sts this week, my faith in exercise will be gone forever. With all those APs you surely must have a loss - lets hope so anyway.

If I do gain its down to me snacking. When I excited I do tend to eat, something I'm working on. And I'm even more excited because of the xmas season. But I must say my power walks are really toning up legs, I can feel the muscles.

Hey Keisha, just popping in to say thanks for posting on my thread while I've been incommunicado; I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy your wii fit :D

Thanks and I'm glad your feeling loads better. My OH said that he is going to wrap it up for xmas so I'll have a pressie to open. Told him he can wrap up the empty box cause I jumping on that wii fit as soon as I get it :D:D

Hi hun, glad you're feeling better. Good luck for WI tomorrow - will be thinking of you xxx

Good luck honey!! Get a big one in before xmas hits!

Had a sts this week but it was expected, thought it would have been a gain so thats good. This week I'm going to try and save a least 3pts a day until and after xmas. Xmas day will be an off day for me. I'm cooking so I'm not worried and I don't usually buy chocalate, mince pies etc. How is everyones morning going?

My wii fit just came...yippee. I'll quickly check up on you guys and them set up my wii fit. So you might not hear from me again until later.

Great news on the STS hun thats great i am not getting weighted till after xmas now ,crafty me...
Great news on the wii fit,have you set this all up now?

Thats STS will soon be converted to a loss after Xmas. But Keisha are you really rejecting minis for a wii fit? Pop back soon and tell us how you got on with it

M

Yeah its all set up now. Done about 30mins of the basic. My daughter is on it playing the family ski. I think I'm going to have a problem using my wii fit on my own..lol. Tanisha wants to do everything I do on it. We'll proberly be fighting over it soon..lol

Lou, Rach and Emma, that hula hoop is hard work. My score on the super hoop is 480 in 3mins but when I get chance when the girls are napping, I'll try a beat your scores ;)

Christmas has come early in the Keisha household then. This wii fit sounds totally addictive.

Well done on a STS if you were expecting to have gained through your nibbling.

Happy hula'ing

Back