Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

No im not cooking hun,Steve just gone out for a bit,so see what he wants when he gets in!
Can you tell me how i can get the bold glittery point like you have for the team writing?

Your welcome hun. Our team is the best so we might as well state it :D:D. Hope none of the other teams read this..lol:8855:

i know its late but happy new year Keish, well done on your 100% day yesterday xxx

Morning Hun
Thanks for the help,i added a new sig but then it disapeared so i have just stuck to my old one. :(
Its me who is the problem.:(
Have a great day hun xx

heyyyy missy team member :p hws u today?? xx

Morning Hun
Thanks for the help,i added a new sig but then it disapeared so i have just stuck to my old one. :(
Its me who is the problem.:(
Have a great day hun xx

Your not the problem hun it happened to me to but I put it back on now. But you got the team loser sig on so you done it right. How are you today? Hope you having a better day.

heyyyy missy team member :p hws u today?? xx

Hiya hun, did anyone tell you you're simply the best...cause you are :):):). We are going to show them what we're made of. I'm ok today, thanks for asking. Going to jump on the wii fit soon with with my toddler and play some wii games after. Anything planned for today?

Hope you're having a nice day :)

Thanks hun. Hope you have a lovely day as well. x

im good thank u hunni ... no ur simply the best lol - glad ur enjoying ur wii i wish they brought out another exercise dvd for the wii fit board im bored of the old one now :) x

Your welcome hun. Our team is the best so we might as well state it :D:D. Hope none of the other teams read this..lol:8855:

Ahem - pink lady lurking!!

Hi Keisha

Just got your message rechange to red and I'm on the case but I need a cuppa first. Hope you day has gone well and you have a great weekend

M

im good thank u hunni ... no ur simply the best lol - glad ur enjoying ur wii i wish they brought out another exercise dvd for the wii fit board im bored of the old one now :) x

My daughter is on it still, I took a break from it. Done 1992 in 6mins on Supa hula. The score to break is 3481 hulas in 10 mins by Lou so getting there. Trying to unlock some more time. Also done 25mins of steps, half of it holding my little one until she fell asleep :).

There is a new exercise one coming out sometime this month. I think the name is My Fitness Coach. Going to look on Amazon to see when its out.

Ahem - pink lady lurking!!

oops..lol

Hi Keisha

Just got your message rechange to red and I'm on the case but I need a cuppa first. Hope you day has gone well and you have a great weekend

M

My day is going well, tiring but good (wii fitting). How are you today hun? Is a quiet day at the surgery?

Last edited:
Oh I really need to get myself a Wii - better start saving!

You seem to really be enjoying your Wii! Glad you had a lovely Christmas period! xxx

Morning Hun
Im not bad today,still a little fed up but its to be expected got so much going on in my life at the min...
How are you doing and the family?
My bloody sig still keep going and now it has again :(

Back