Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Wow! 2lbs is great! Well done :D You are soooo consistant :D

well done Keisha, 2lbs is fabulous! :D well done! xxx

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09:

I've gone advanced to celebrate your loss, you so deserve the effort, I'm only sorry I don't have your skills in making special messages as you should receive then every time. I shall get nephew onto it. Thanks for the rep too that was lovely to receive.

M

Thanks everyone. Sorry I'm been missing for a while. Lost 2lbs this week. If I keep this up, I'll be on target for when I go back to work.

My bro came in yesterday. Spent almost 7 hrs at the airport as one of his flight was cancelled.He was suppose to come in at 11am but came at 3pm. Stayed there until 6pm trying to track his luggage. We are still waiting for his luggage to come in.

Will catch up with everyone's diaries in a couple of days.

Congrats on the weightloss hon, you're doing fantastic!!

Yay well done :) 2lbs is brill xxx

Well done on your 2lbs loss! You're doing so well hun xxx

Great work, Keisha.

Sorry to hear about your afternoon and evening at the airport. Bet you just wanted to get home - and your little bro to have a sleep, bless him

It's a right, royal pain when luggage goes astray.

Well done on the 2lbs hun! xx

Afternoon Keisha
Congratulations on the 2lb loss. Hope you are having a great time with your visiting little brother.

Congratulations on your loss angel! well done! :D

hey Keisha, hope you've had a lovely weekend and that you're still at it 100% :) you're doing so well.. so pleased for you! xxx

Hi Keisha, hows things going hon? Bet youre having a great time with your brother! Hurry up back, ha ha!!:D

Back