Kellmo's Atkins attempt

OMG. Amazing day of filling, healthy, real food. I genuinely from the bottom of my heart hope that this EW works out for me.

Breakfast - porridge, fruit

Lunch - turkey salad and mayo. Satsuma

Snack - banana and grapes

Tea - chicken and veg broth (amazeballs)

Snack - curly wurly, fruit salad and yogurt.

Yummmmyyy.

I feel daft posting on here but I'll be damned if I'm starting another frickin diary!

I know... And I love you all!

I'm such a diet slag. Go with any diet as long as I get what I want. And as soon as the going gets tough, I leave!!!

Me too. My everything is crossed. I NEED this to work Pol. As my friend subtly said I'm going to put myself in a box gaining and losing weight so rapidly, that or type 2 diabetes and no end of other health problems :-/

How's the swirly hand diet going?

Your food sounds delicious! I am sooooo missing fruit!

Your food sounds delicious! I am sooooo missing fruit!

Yep I feel your pain cheekychick!
It physically hurts watching people (my kids) eat fruit and not being able to have any. WW is the only sensible, balanced way of eating I can envisage doing for ever. I truly loved atkins but genuinely didn't think it worked for me....

Keeping everything crossed xx

Yep I feel your pain cheekychick! It physically hurts watching people (my kids) eat fruit and not being able to have any. WW is the only sensible, balanced way of eating I can envisage doing for ever. I truly loved atkins but genuinely didn't think it worked for me.... Keeping everything crossed xx

Keeping everything crossed for you too :)

Me too. My everything is crossed. I NEED this to work Pol. As my friend subtly said I'm going to put myself in a box gaining and losing weight so rapidly, that or type 2 diabetes and no end of other health problems :-/ How's the swirly hand diet going?

Alright ta, la. Not entirely sure the weight is dropping off but a. I am not thinking about food 24/7 and b. I haven't binged or even 'grazed' all day in over two weeks .... and both of those things are much healthier than where I was previously.

It's almost as if, now that no food is forbidden, the 'allure' has gone - hurrah!!! Just need to find the swirly hand approach to chardonnay now ... !! ;) ;)

Keep on keepin' on, girlfriend. You can do this.

Mwah
P x

That sounds very positive and empowering!

It'd be nice to live like that!!

Keep on posting and trying Pollyanna xx

Back