Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Love the photo & legs - well done you! :)

Thanks. Xx

I had an unplanned rest day yesterday as I was just so tired so the shred was done this morning - felt harder today but probably because I was half asleep and I half wanted to clean the kitchen (where I was working out) so not concentrating! And the dog/man-boy disturbing me did my head in! (Totm)

Food is going really well - I have done one full week of atkins, my style and I feel great. Really enjoying my food and exercise and more importantly how I look and feel in my clothes xx

Thanks. Xx

I had an unplanned rest day yesterday as I was just so tired so the shred was done this morning - felt harder today but probably because I was half asleep and I half wanted to clean the kitchen (where I was working out) so not concentrating! And the dog/man-boy disturbing me did my head in! (Totm)

Food is going really well - I have done one full week of atkins, my style and I feel great. Really enjoying my food and exercise and more importantly how I look and feel in my clothes xx

Are you on mfp? I'm sticking to it next week, going to be hard as I'm oooppp north for a few days but will try! x

Wow look at your legs!!!

I have huge elephant legs - Both of your legs would go into the space occupied by one of mine - with room left over lol xx

Hi, yes I'm on MFP as kellmo80.

I really fancied some fruit tonight so I had some and I'm really glad I did. It was delicious, sweet, satisfying and a real treat! Grapes (about 6), mango, blueberries and an apple. I reckoned I deserved it with being good as gold and Doug the shred every day. As the scales aren't in the equation for now it's done me no harm at all!

Thanks Jon's girl ;-) I'm sure your legs are nowhere near as bad as you think!! My belly is my worst bit - yuk!

Morning Kelmo, glad you enjoyed the fruit - I love it too. Just watch that it doesn't trigger cravings...

I find that as long as I have my fruit after a "proper" meal then it's fine as doesn't give me a sugar spike. So I avoid fruit as a snack and stick with salami, cheese or nuts. My favourite is berries with cream:)

Hi,

Yeah I was really mindful of it because it has triggered cravings before. I knew I'd be ok because I'm in the right mindset but fruit can be the start of a sugar binge!! I was surprised how full I was and then I went to bed with some water so couldn't eat any more xx

I don't trust myself with nuts yet as I associate them with raisins and they're a massive trigger!

Thanks xx

Hi, yes I'm on MFP as kellmo80.

I really fancied some fruit tonight so I had some and I'm really glad I did. It was delicious, sweet, satisfying and a real treat! Grapes (about 6), mango, blueberries and an apple. I reckoned I deserved it with being good as gold and Doug the shred every day. As the scales aren't in the equation for now it's done me no harm at all!

Thanks Jon's girl ;-) I'm sure your legs are nowhere near as bad as you think!! My belly is my worst bit - yuk!

Will add ya! I had a pink lady apple last night, was ace!

Oooh you devil! I've never heard of those places but yeah I'll meet!

I did day 7 of the shred today and absolutely stormed it - full on Natalie all the way through and it felt great!

Tea was at my dads and he did roast pork with carrots, swede and peas. I had a spoonful of each veg with pork and gravy and counted it all on MFP.

I also baked today with my girls and sister. We made flapjacks, biscuits and soda bread. I can honestly say that not a crumb passed my lips, I was saintly. I KNEW that if I had one taste I'd be in for a binge so I just left them. It felt good to acknowledge what I truly want rather Han wht I wanted in the moment. And I feel so good in my clothes I don't want to ruin it!

Bloody love atkins and exercise! Yeeeee haaaaa!!!

Lol my legs are disgusting - like white tree trunks - bleurgh! My belly is also horrid but at least I can tuck that into my waistband to hide it a little lol

My house is in Catterick Garrison but we are going up to the boy in Barnard Castle. We will have to arrange a meet-up!

You live in Catterick Garrison teeny? I used to live not too far from there when I was younger and we used to drive past the Garrison most weekends - tis a small world!

You live in Catterick Garrison teeny? I used to live not too far from there when I was younger and we used to drive past the Garrison most weekends - tis a small world!

I'm down inbetween salisbury and winchester at the mo but my own house in in catterick. Where are you? My outlaws are in Withernsea x

Back