Kellmo's Atkins attempt

I'm down inbetween salisbury and winchester at the mo but my own house in in catterick. Where are you? My outlaws are in Withernsea x

Ah right - I used to live between Ripon and Bedale. My mum used to drag me to catterick market every blooming Sunday lol.

Now I live in Hornsea, you've possibly not heard of it as its a very small seaside town - it's only about 15 miles from withernsea x

Ah right - I used to live between Ripon and Bedale. My mum used to drag me to catterick market every blooming Sunday lol.

Now I live in Hornsea, you've possibly not heard of it as its a very small seaside town - it's only about 15 miles from withernsea x

I lived in Dishforth Airfield so know ripon well :) x

I lived in Dishforth Airfield so know ripon well :) x

I love Ripon - I went to Ripon grammar for a while so I have some happy memories of being In Ripon. We were only up there visiting a few weeks ago -I drag hubby up there every year so I can visit my old haunts lol xx

I love Ripon - I went to Ripon grammar for a while so I have some happy memories of being In Ripon. We were only up there visiting a few weeks ago -I drag hubby up there every year so I can visit my old haunts lol xx

Ha much a drunken night had in Ripon :) my boy almost went to Ripon Grammar. I miss York and Harrogate too xx

It's a great part of the world - York is still fairly close to me - about an hour by car so we go quite regularly. Not been to Harrogate for years keep meaning to get back up there xx

Hello my darling! It's nice to have you back and seeing you quote my hilarious lines back! Man I am funny!

All my food goes on MFP - and exercise and my moaning and celebrating goes on here!! Xx

Woop! Day 8 done and dusted... Rest day tomorrow then day 9, 10 and 11 (level 2) eeeeks!!!

All good food wise today and happy :)!

Hi Kellmo, love your diary x. You sound in the zone with the exercise - well done x.

I am! I feel amazing too, my shape is changing - getting more defined, toned and just feel nicer....

I ?exercise when I'm in the zone (and if I'm out of it I detest it!!)

I am! I feel amazing too, my shape is changing - getting more defined, toned and just feel nicer....

I ?exercise when I'm in the zone (and if I'm out of it I detest it!!)

Well done you! Toned AND funny! You are the ultimate woman! I must say fat two and I'm really loving Mfp Too! Mr B ate two of my breakfast muffins.... He's on tonights hit list!

Loving Atkins so far! Think I need more for brekkie. Can't wait to weigh in properly! :)

It's the best lifestyle plan for me Jellie. Dukan was HARSH!

I am a tad more toned - I have a long way to go before I stop jiggling! Had a rest day today and back for the next 3 days doing end of level 1 and day 1 of level 2. According to the man in my life I am the 3 F's. Fit, funny and filthy (oooooh I sayyyyyy?!) !!!

Feeling a bit pecking tonight but I skipped dinner cos I just wasn't hungry - had a busy day at work and starting to feel uni pressure :-(

Fingers crossed I can get my ass outta bed tomorrow for day 9!

Food was good today - all kosher (atkins kosher!)

Kelly weekly doo dah day!

Dukan is MEGA harsh!

i lasted two weeks lol xx

LOL at the three F's kellmo! :D And you're doing so well with the shred - that DVD terrifies me! ;)

Back