Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Throw them!! I think thats what I would do if I ruled the world!! Pass a law banning them! Today a friend of mine, who I would class as a good friend, said you must be gutted only losing 3lbs at your size!!!! I was speechless!! I did not tell her how much that hurt. People use the scales as the only indicator of success in weight loss, but today I climbed my hill (it's more a gentle slope if I am honest) without having to stop feeling like my lungs would pop! X from now on non scale victories are as important as the scale ones!! X

Throw them!! I think thats what I would do if I ruled the world!! Pass a law banning them! Today a friend of mine, who I would class as a good friend, said you must be gutted only losing 3lbs at your size!!!! I was speechless!! I did not tell her how much that hurt. People use the scales as the only indicator of success in weight loss, but today I climbed my hill (it's more a gentle slope if I am honest) without having to stop feeling like my lungs would pop! X from now on non scale victories are as important as the scale ones!! X

Wha???? When I throw the scales I'll try to make sure they whack your 'friend' in her big mush as I hurl them out the window! The cow.
I also got it when I lost weight though. I weighed less than a (then close) friend and she asked me my weight. I told her and she said 'but I CAN'T weigh more than YOU!'

Women are odd Meg. Jealous, envious and cruel. Stick wi me kiddo!

NSVS rock!!

Xx

Wtf???? This is a friend you say?? Blimey what an idiot - does she realise how much 3 pounds actually is? Don't let silly ignorant people upset you meg - you are amazing and doing fantastically well.

Agree scales show nowt - there are so many different variables that affect the figure on the scales but that is no indicator of health or fitness - much better to go by clothes size, how you feel, what you can do etc.

scales are indeed the spawn of the devil!! Xxx

Shocked at your "friend" Meg! I know friends should be honest blah blah blah but that was horrible! BIATCH!!! No doubt she has heavier dumps!

You are doing soooo well! X

So tired today!

Day 12 of shred done...

B - 3 egg omelette and 10g cheese

L - chicken breast with garlic cream cheese wrapped in Serrano ham

Snack - mim and cream cheese . 2 slices smoky cheese.

T - quick cook steak!

Snack - 3 pieces of ham

Your doing so good with the shred, your attitude is brill and makes me wanna get back into my physical. Unfortunately is always all or nothing when it comes to exercise and me.

Hope you perk up today x.

Thanks busy, me too and not just with exercise.

Thanks. - I just hope I can keep it up through this assignment x

You will just keep chipping away. I'm starting 2nd year BA business management tomorrow. What are you studying?

Wow. You're gonna be busybusybusy!!

I'm doing my teaching degree part time. Just started year 2 of 4. It's intense but it'll be worth it (apparently!)

We can do it because we're Women!! It's certainly is gonna be busybusybusy but most definitely worth it! I loved Yr 1, even though it was a struggle.

I've been reading your diary and can say you will make a well cool teacher ;-) (seeing you at the head of the classroom in those Ms.whiplash boots!!).

Kell your studies are wonderful, the world needs more teachers like you, babes!

And the menus look great (whispers, more green veg :))

Thanks Susie! Babe?? Hmmmm! Early 30's chick going through a sexual revolution maybe!!

I would have green veg I would and in fact, I had some today but it stalls me Susie!

I can't eat lots of it. Maybe when I'm closer to goal I'll introduce some more!

No shred tonight - assignments won but hopefully I can drag my aching ass out of bed tomorrow morn for a session!

Thanks LadyF.

Erm, I'm a dab hand with a hammer if you accidentally need a hole knocking through for your French windows?!?!!

I'll catch up with you on shred at this rate! My essay is going great :) (does little I need yet another pee dance) x

It's so annoying!!!

3" off my waist I think but none off hips!

image-468531772.jpg

Skirts loose but heavier?!?!

Back