Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Subscribing Kell, I've missed a few diaries completely must be from being on holiday most in august. Anyhow your so tiny in your photo and toned. I can't shred anymore, but loved it. Stay away from vlc diet, you'll starve!! :)

Wow! Look at those abs - I'm very jealous you look fab! X

The shred is really paying off, tum looks wicked x.

Subscribed :) ****** lady... Your body looks seriously toned in the waistband pics x good for you x sod what the scales say that photo says it all...

Right now I think I need this shred lol

Thank you but it's really not reflective of what my belly actually looks like!

Shred does work - and it's free on youtube!

Mmmmmm another who thought wow!!! That is one flat tummy!! X you have worked hard to get there so enjoy a little x so skirt lose, you weight more!! That is obviously water weight!! Or weight from extra muscle! Enjoy the skirt being baggy another nsv I love so so much! X

It was all going so well. Then a friend let me down and I consoled myself with peanut butter, not that bad. Before I could walk away or think I'd had a spoon of Nutella, a mini cake, a mini Swiss roll, 2 handfuls of grapes, some weathers and some cola bottles sweets, and some whipped cream. And 5 malted milks .

It was all going so well. Then a friend let me down and I consoled myself with peanut butter, not that bad. Before I could walk away or think I'd had a spoon of Nutella, a mini cake, a mini Swiss roll, 2 handfuls of grapes, some weathers and some cola bottles sweets, and some whipped cream. And 5 malted milks .

Ah shucks! I know that feeling. Could have been a whole lot worse though. Drink loads of water and be good for the rest of the day!

Damn kids having all those treats in the cupboard, I can't seem to put out ice cream without having a 'taste' or spread Nutella so I try and convince LO to have something I don't like! Mean mummy :) x

Hug on being let down. You may find because you ate it all at one sitting there's no damage done lol. Kind of like the carb lovers diet which imho doesn't work for weight loss, but you can maintain with it. x

Hiya - don't feel bad we've all been there. Well done for stopping at the malted milks as you could have gone completely AWOL.

Be good and stay good for the rest of the day x.

Don't worry hun I caved and had two glasses of wine and two digestive biscuits x TOTM and had no chocolate.... Could have been worse x

Ooooh get that tummy! You're a good advert for the shred missy! :D

So today has been absolute WRECK Atkins or even sensible eating diet.

Quite frankly ridiculous amounts of food and a beer.

Damn it.

--------------------
Back on it tomorrow !

:)

Back