Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Awwww you're all so sweet! Thank you!

I got my space food today so having just chicken and veg for tea as carb comedown is bad enough on a vlcd. I will post daily to keep me on track. On a course today and tomorrow so will be kept busy!

Thanks so much everyone xxxx

image-2417157449.jpg Eeeeeeks

Don't know why 2 photos have appeared? One is my food!!!

Attachments

• image-2731978550.jpg
    image-2731978550.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 66
Very similar kitchen! Bet mine's messier!

So this morning I weighed and I was 11 stone 1lb.

I had a banana shake, lovely up of tea and glass of water for breakfast.

Lunch was a choc Truffa bar with more tea and inbetween meals at least a litre and half of water. Was feeling hungry for lunch but ok now I've eaten it. I'm on a course with lunch provided and the girls are giving me funny looks and asking questions - I can't hide the fact I'm eating this tiny bar!

Tea will be salmon and veg and then another shake before bed with obviously more tea and water.

I feel good. In control and in a positive frame of mind. YAYYY me!

The plan is I do this for 9-10 days and then see how it goes..... Thanks for all your support - it means so much :)

Once your stomach shrinks and ketosis hits I do actually get full. It's the best vlcd there is. One real meal a day works well for me. Just gotta make sure I don't go galavanting about! I'm so pleased Im jn full control. #issues !!

Once your stomach shrinks and ketosis hits I do actually get full. It's the best vlcd there is. One real meal a day works well for me. Just gotta make sure I don't go galavanting about! I'm so pleased Im jn full control. #issues !!

Glad you feel more in control! I'm hating not losing, having a week off shred, no doubt I will sts coz iv not been eating properly :'(

It's just not on is it? I genuinely feel for you Tee. Hate to sound like a stick record but what do your clothes feel like and measurements say? Did you do before and after pics?

It's just so disheartening isn't it?

Xx

I feel your pain x

Shame Tee, sorry to hear you're still not losing and also not eating properly, maybe a week off is what you need? I remember when I researched it loads of people said they didn't really lose (one said she got her other dvd - banish fat boost metabolism and was alternating with that and then only did she see scales move). I am thinking have to mix it up with cardio to help lose. But it is firming you both up lovely!

Wooooo I'd forgotten how little sleep I needed last time round on vlcd. Fell asleep at gone midnight and was wide awake from 0530

This stands me in good stead for assignment completion!!

YAYYY! 3lbs off today! I know it's water weight but I don't actually care! It feels good seeing the scales go down.

Had a lovely hot bath as I'm home alone and up early...

Had first pint of water, brew and shake and I'm raring (ish) to go xx

Yeah, tea is gonna be the crutch I need to get me through this! I'm going to order another weeks worth today so I can do 10-11 days.

Feel full now but belly still gurgling. Will be fun teaching with this rumbling away!!

Back