Kellmo's Plan D

Sunday 23.6.13

Breakfast - small banana, 2 weetabix with blueberries, raspberries, kiwi and a muller light.
Water and tea.

Snack - nectarine.

Exercise - 25 mins yoga (strictly its my day off but....)

Lunch - chicken salad with olives and tzatziki. 3 syns.

Hot chocolate - 2 syns

Walk with dog and husband - 50 minutes.

2 pints of water in an attempt to banish any water retention for Tuesdays weigh in(been drinking LOADS)

Tea - (at my dads) roast lamb, boiled potatoes (hexb2), peas, 3.5 syns.

Scoop of ice cream. (3 syns)

Pot of philli with chocolate. (4.5 syns) Apple and grapefruit.

14 syns for today.

Last edited:
Mon 24.6.13

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, yogurt, blueberries and raspberries.

Snack - banana and apple

Lunch - chicken salad with beetroot, leaves and onion. Bottled water. Feel massive today but virtuous as I refused cake and crisps.

Legoland with 73 kids!!

What an exhausting day - my daughter isn't well and I think I'm a bit run down too. As daughter didn't want tea I just made beans on toast with cheese for my tea. Then i succombed and had a curly wurly. Then I had pineapple, a muller light, a bag of crisps and now some frozen grapes (to stop me eating everything else in sight!)

I really really REALLY want to eat tonight, crumpets, Pringles, sweets, chocolate etc - even though its weigh in tomorrow tempted to just feed my face... I don't know why?!? Is there anyone else who does / feels like this? I'm not hungry. I just want food.

The only thing stopping me is the thought of my new pencil skirt which shows every lump and bump and I want to look and feel nice in it when I wear it at weekends.

Syns for today - 20 ish. Over allowance but weekly syns still relatively low.

Last edited:
really really REALLY want to eat tonight, crumpets, Pringles, sweets, chocolate etc - even though its weigh in tomorrow tempted to just feed my face... I don't know why?!? Is there anyone else who does / feels like this? I'm not hungry. I just want food. The only thing stopping me is the thought of my new pencil skirt which shows every lump and bump and I want to look and feel nice in it when I wear it at weekends.

Hellllllllppp please xx

Rahhhhhhh! It's like I torture myself. The craving has passed now (after a lick or 4 of my dd's ice cream and a litre of fizzy water!)

I sabotage myself ALL the time. #issues

2 curly wurlys.

2 mini drifters.

Pack of animal biscuits and choc philli snack pack.

Milky Way cake bar.

Big bag of crisps.

Sweeties.

Cheese on toast.

Half a slice of Nutella on toast.

Muller light (why?!!!)

What a BINGE. Complete comfort eating.

Last edited:
Going back to dukan for a while. Will be doing pure protein wed,thu and fri and introduce veg on Saturday.

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs and some chicken. (Feel 'protein' full - different to other types of full but I can't explain how!)

Lunch - more chicken

Snack - chicken!

Tea - steak with fresh rosemary and tzatziki.

Last edited:
Oh I give up trying to label my eating anymore. I should have my own forum feed thing. The 'whatever' plan by Kellmo. A bit of SW, dukan, JUDDD, whatever!

Looks like the SW crew aren't down with dukan style eating so this diary will jut act as a log for my meals. And obvs convos with Frona :)

Oh I give up trying to label my eating anymore. I should have my own forum feed thing. The 'whatever' plan by Kellmo. A bit of SW, dukan, JUDDD, whatever!

Looks like the SW crew aren't down with dukan style eating so this diary will jut act as a log for my meals. And obvs convos with Frona :)

Liking the sound of the Whatever Plan, Kell! As long as you make a W shape with your thumbs and index fingers when you say it! ;)

Good luck :D

P x

Back